"Tonight I'm Getting Over You"

*Genre: Hurt, Angst, Romance, Forgiveness and Acceptance

Lucy's Room

No One's POV

Lucy threw her briefcase on the sofa that made it bounce a bit. She was exhausted from work, all she could think of is bed and cuddling her boyfriend, Natsu.

She groaned loudly. She is only thinking of her bed. Not with him. They broke up like 2 weeks ago when Lucy caught him having °ex with Zerrefina (OC). Zerrefina is a slut, mind you.

Lucy went to her room and started stripping for shower. After her shower, she decided to eat.

Her house is too quiet. Eerie quiet. The only thing you could hear is the 'clang' between the spoon and plate.

Gosh! The quietness is making her a deaf. Shouldn't it be the other way?

She sighed deeply. Her appetite is no longer there but replaced by depression. Not again!.

She cried for the whole week for Pete's sake! She have had enough! No more. It's true she still love the idiot but because of what he did, Lucy can not forgive him.

Of all people why Zerrefina? It's okay if it's Lisanna or even Erza but no. He had done that to a slut. What a jerk.

Yes, she and Natsu had °ex plenty of times. Often indeed. For the record, she hates Natsu but also herself. How can she be fooled by an idiot?

Exactly. He's not an idiot but a f°°°ing genius when it comes to cheating. Great just great!

She leaned her back on the chair and zoned out. No more tears. She's tired of it. She stood and washed her dishes.

She head to her room and grabbed a paper. This is no ordinary paper but the love letter that Natsu gave to her before they started dating.

Lucy vowed herself. Every ripped in the middle means that she's moving on to him. When it's totally torn apart, she moved on. No more feelings and other s°°°...

She gripped the both sides of the paper. You can do it! She reminded. You can do it! Don't be such a coward!

.
.
.
.
.
.
I can't do it!. She sighed releasing her grip from the paper.

♪I wanna smash your fears
And get drown off your tears
Don't you share your smile to anyone else but me---♪

She picked up her phone and looked at the caller I.D., Natsu Dragneel. It was Babes Natsu before.

Should she answer? Maybe not.
.
.
.
.
"Hello?"

"L-Luce?" the voice cracked.

Lucy could feel her tears forming. No, she can't cry anymore. She will show him that she moved on but she's not.

"What do you want?"

"I-I.... Meet me tomorrow, 9 am sharp at the place." then he ended the call.

Lucy layed down on her bed. Will she go? Whatever. She's tired.

---------------Line break-----------------

Lucy was sitting underneath the Sakura tree. It was her and Natsu's place. It is where he asked her to be his. It is also where Lucy eneded up their relationship. So many memories.

"I thought you'll never come." someone said in worry. Lucy lifted her head up and saw Natsu. He was a total mess. Bloodshot eyes with heavy bags under them. His skin is no more tan but pale like a dead corpse. Hair's still the same but a little longer.