04

HUNTER
° 𐐪𐑂 𐐪𐑂 𐐪𐑂 𐐪𐑂 °

"Why are we in the middle of fucking no where?" Crew groans, running a hand down his face.

"I never seen so much grass in my entire fucking life," Nico stares wide eyes at the never ending grass.

"Hurry the fuck up and look,"

"You're never going to find a four leaf clover," Theo says, lacking faith in me.

I am and I fucking will if it'll make her smile.

"If you're not so distracted on your phone, we could've covered this area. Who's got you in a mess Hudson?"

He shakes his head, "you don't wanna know,"

"Ooh! I do! I do!" Callum jumps up from the grass and makes his way over to Theo. "C'mon big boy, spill all your secrets,"

"Shut the fuck up," Theo rolls his eyes.

I get my phone out when it buzzes with a message, a smile forming on my lips when I see its Belle.

Belle: Hunter im going to drop kick this lady in front of me.

Me: why?

Belle: SHES ARGUING WITH THE GIRL BEHIND THE COUNTER AND I JUST WANNT TO GET MY COFFEE

Me: I encourage you to do whatever you wish

Belle: I knew you believed I could drop kick someone 🎃 that's me smiling if I was a pumpkin. Id make a great pumpkin.

Me: cu later?

Belle: OF COURSE 💪

"I think someone is fucked up and it isn't me," Theo speaks up and I roll my eyes at him.

"No."

"You haven't bought a girl to your condo—or back to the house—and you haven't went to a single fucking party without her. And now we're here trying to find a fucking four leaf clover for her,"

"And?" I look at him, "problem?"

"No," Callum pats my shoulder, "I like her. She's hot as fuck and she's quite funny," 

I glare at him, "Stay the fuck away from her,"

"Don't worry man, I got your back," he smiles widely, "I can keep it in my pants,"

"She's going to fucking drop kick you if she hears the way you're talking about her."

"Ooh-"

"Someone shut him up before I smash his head on the ice accidentally at practice,"

"Bully," he pouts, "you're a bully,"

I ignore him and all of their comments about Belle and look for the clover.

∞ ₒ ˚ ° 𐐒𐐚 ° ˚ ₒ ∞