17

BELLE
° 𐐪𐑂 𐐪𐑂 𐐪𐑂 𐐪𐑂 °

"I hate you,"

"I don't think you do," he cups my face, placing a kiss on my forehead.

"I really do,"

"Lying isn't good for you Beautiful,"

"Has anyone every told you that you suck?"

"No?"

"Well I guess there's a first for everything. You suck,"

"I love it when you talk dirty to me,"

"That is incredibly inappropriate dude, there's kids here," I shake my head in disappointment.

"We're the only ones in the rink Belle,"

"The birds Hunter," I nudge my elbow against his arm, "the fucking birds."

"How could I forget?"

I grin up at him as he holds my hand, helping me keep my balance as we skate around the rink. I can keep my balance, I just want him to hold me.

"Belle,"

"Yes Grumpy?"

"Do you want to go on a date with me?" His question makes me trip on my own skates, my hand squeezing around his for help. He pulls me against him, stabling the both of us. My body is pressed against his and even in this cold arena, I feel warm.

"A date?" I screech out, my eyes widening.

"We kissed,"

"Yes I know,"

"I liked it,"

"I did too Hunter,"

"So we're just friends who kiss?"

"I'll like to go on a date with you, yes." I say instead, "And I wouldn't mind if there was more kissing involved," I smile stupidly at him.

"Good, glad we're on the same page." He mumbles, blowing out a breath of relief.

"You were nervous,"

"About?" He narrows his eyes at me but I see right through him.

"You thought I was going to say no,"

"After your reaction, yes."

"I would never," I flush, my nose probably red from the coldness. "You have a cute face,"

"You have a cute everything,"

"That's true," I shrug, placing my hands on his waist as I look up at him. "Let's see who can win. Go!"

He blinks down at me but that's the last thing I see before I skate to the opposite end. I'm basically a professional and I'm qualified to play hockey in my sleep.

"You didn't even tell me where the finish line is!" He grumbles from behind me.

"Just follow the leader!"

I can sense Hunter behind me trying his hardest to beat me but, no can do, no one can out run me. I'm like The Flash.

Ooh yeah! I hit the boards with my hands to try and stop my from flying over it but that only makes me fall. If I was in a cartoon, my actions probably look like I slipped on a banana peel. Hunters arms are around my waist, holding me up before I can kiss the ice.

"Professional aren't you?" I could hear the sarcasm even if I was deaf.

"Wait," I scoff, "you're saying I'm not a professional because I nearly fell. Bull-fucking-shit. If I remember correctly, some chick sent you flying not long ago,"