08

HUNTER
° 𐐪𐑂 𐐪𐑂 𐐪𐑂 𐐪𐑂 °

"Stop it."

"No."

"Actually stop it."

"No."

"I'm being serious Belle, you're hurting my eyes,"

"I'm dancing!" Her chest heaves as she breathes heavily.

"Exactly! It's hurting my eyes!"

She slaps me. "Would you like it if I start folklore dancing? Or is grinding on your dick better?"

"Ooh, I don't know, the folklore dancing really turns me on,"

"You're so weird!" She slaps my forearm as she drags me into her dorm kitchen.

"I'm teaching you how to dance with a guy. Be grateful," I grab two cups and fill it up with ice.

"I know how to dance. With a guy," she clarifies, "I do it a lot,"

"Yeah and I love maths,"

She gasps and holds her heart. "You do?"

"Theres a thing called sarcasm," I mumble.

"Yeah and there's this thing were you say something  sarcastic to a sarcastic reply,"

"Stop flirting guys," Callum groans from the couch. "Belle did you lose your virginity?"

"No," she shrugs, "I'm waiting till marriage,"

The room goes quiet as they all stare at her in disbelief. "Is there a fucking problem?" I narrow my eyes.

"No,"

"I thought you could pull anyone," Nico said out loud.

"I can. You should see the love letters in my room,"

"It's true, she had a whole four boxes," I say. It is true, I've seen them and read them out loud to her.

Sabrina laughs, "I wrote one too! I was really proud of the fact you actually cried to me about it. I'm a great writer,"

"It's true," Belle points to Sabrina, "her one made me tear up. If I didn't know it was Sab, I would've been married right now,"

"Can you marry me Belle," Nico asks, "when we're 40 and single,"

Why does he assume she'll be single? I raise a brow at him and he giggles girlishly.

Belle gasps, "Are you tryna fuck me Nico. When I'm 40! What kind of kink is that. Although I'm not shaming anyone who bang-bangs at the age of 40," the expression on her face is so horrified, it's hard not to laugh.

Nico stares at her. "On second thought, I'll just marry a grandma with a lot of money,"

"Will you share the money with me?"