13

BELLE
° 𐐪𐑂 𐐪𐑂 𐐪𐑂 𐐪𐑂 °

"Hunter!" I yell out when I see his tall figure. Well technically I only see his back, but I'm just so amazing that I know it's him even if my eyes were closed.

It's a speciality many are jealous about.

He turns around slowly, glaring at me. "Uh oh, what bird shat on your head this morning?" I shouldn't have yelled that out in the middle of the hallway.

He sighs, turns around then walks toward me. "Hi Belle,"

"Guess what?"

"You overcame your fear of heights?"

I side eye him. "I was never scared of heights thank you very much. I sneezed 6 sneezes in a row by the way. But that's not what I was going to tell you,"

He grins, "Bless you six times,"

"My professor said my song was amazing. They said Austin and Ambers was great aswell but they didn't like the pace of the song. In my version, it was a little slower since the song was more depressing. Like me duh. But his version was faster with slow lyrics so it made no sense. I'm so glad I left them honestly,"

"I'm so proud of you, I knew your song was better,"

"You didn't even hear my other song,"

"I don't care," he shrugs, "your one is still better,"

I try to hide my smile as I speak. "Also you're going the wrong way. You were going the other way before I called you over,"

"Doesn't matter,"

"Would you follow me if I walked off a cliff right now?"

"Yes,"

I cackle internally. I could pretend I'm walking off a cliff and then push him instead. "I wouldn't follow you,"

"I'm sure you wouldn't,"

"I wouldn't, that's not a cool way to die. I'd be called an idiot, I am not an idiot,"

"Right,"

I sigh dramatically feeling the need to bang my head against a rock. "How's hockey?"

"Good, no suicidal acts,"

Oh. "Why not?"

"I'm not sure, I'll make sure to ask for you,"

"I can push you down these stairs right now and you can't do anything about it," I feel the need to say.

"I would allow you,"

"That's so nice of you," I give him no warning before I start skipping stairs, racing him. "Ha! In your face, I won!"

"I wasn't even ready!" He rolls his eyes and flicks my forehead.

I shrug, "Not my fault,"

"I'll walk you to your class but then I have to go. Are you coming tonight?"

I pretend I don't know what he's talking about as I stare at him confused. Obviously I'm going to his game, I'm his biggest fan.

His lips pull down a little but he nods. "I'm just kidding Hunter, obviously I'm coming,"

He gives me a full on grin which makes me smile wider.

"I'll see you tonight, wear my jersey,"

Imagine I just show up in Theo's jersey. I won't. But imagine.