05

BELLE

"How can you not love me!" I yell in Theo's face, his fist covering his mouth to stop laughing. "Now you're bullying me!"

"I'm not- I swear!" He shrieks when I put my hand up, ready to slap him. "You're loveable!"

"I already knew that," I squint my eyes, "I hate you. A lot. My hatred is over the moon. Even higher. It's not even in space anymore!"

He gasps, "I'm sorry. Truely,"

"Hunter!" I smile widely when I see him. "Oops wrong person!" I grin politely at the old man who walks pasts warily.

What is an old man doing at a club? I hope he's getting some.

"Should I be offended?" A familiar voice comes from behind me. "You just thought I was an old man,"

"You have similarities," I nod repeatedly when I turn to face him, "like goodness, I just saw what you'd look like in 50 years,"

"I'm not hurt," he pats his chest twice and puffs it out, showing he's a big boy who won't let words hurt him.

"I never said you should be," I narrow my eyes. "Welp, time for my sixth drink." I say proudly.

"Shit,"

"Six?"

"I told you to watch her while we went bathroom!" Hunter is our chauffeur thankfully, so he isn't drinking.

"Excuse me! I can watch myself," I glare at them, pointing an accusing finger at Callum. "I heard you. I'm not deaf, I just have hearing problems. There's a difference,"

"My apologises," He nods.

"Let's get you home Belle," Hunter places both of his hands on my shoulder. I shake my head moving out of his grasp.

"No thank you. I'm fun," I squint my eyes, the music making my ears hurt. That didn't sound quite right. "Fun is what I'm having," that sounds better.

He lets out a low sigh, "I bet. Can you take me home though? Training made me tired and I have exams to study for,"

"Damn, you're missing out with the ladies if you leave with her. They're ogling you right now. You sure you wanna leave already?"

Hunter ignores whoever said that, "Please Belle?"

I huff, the blow moving the hair out of my face. "Only because I'm extremely nice. Like extremely," then I add, "if you're tricking me, consider your dick gone,"

"Nothing to consider because I'm not tricking you," he watches me with a smile and it makes my insides fuzzy. It's the damn alcohol.

"Okay then. I have to say bye to my friends though," he nods and waits for me to exchange goodbyes to my friends.

"Okay I'm done," I say after standing there for a few seconds.

"You didn't say bye to anyo-" he cuts himself off when he realised what I mean. "Oh,"

None of them laugh at my joke but it's okay because I'm laughing enough for them. They only throw around pity stares.