06

BELLE
° 𐐪𐑂 𐐪𐑂 𐐪𐑂 𐐪𐑂 °

Who decided to hit my head with a goddamn hammer?

"Stop knocking!" I yell at who's ever at my door which was no doubt the worse decision ever as a burst of pain shoots up my temple and I roll over onto the floor. The door to my room opens and a small chuckle fills the silence.

"Be very quiet," I whisper, my voice sounding extremely loud. My whole body hurts.

"Come on, up you get," Sabrina whispers, my brain hurting even more from my thoughts. Oh so now she's talking to me? Does that mean she isn't mad at me anymore?

"I think I'm going to wait until I die," I mumble, "it shouldn't take too long,"

"Damn I really wanted that hot chocolate," I blink up to see Hunter sitting beside me. When did he get here? Teleportation works? Damn, I knew I was using the wrong tutorial.

Obviously.

"Hot chocolate?" I remember mentioning hot chocolate last night. Oh fuck, last night. Who allowed me to drink that much?

You, you dumb bitch.

"Yeah. Cold hot chocolate though," he trails his hand toward my hair, moving it out of my face. "Someone once told me it's better if you're impatient, especially when you have to wait until it's warmer cause it'll burn your tongue,"

"She's smart. Anything else you'll like to say about her?" I encourage rolling over on the floor to face him. Which was a horrible choice as pain moves throughout my body toward my head and I suck in a large gulp.

He thinks for a moment, "yeah, she needs to drink this," Hunter nods toward the cup of water and the pill sitting beside it.

"Was the messaged received?"

He tilts his head, "Was it?"

I nod as I get up, swallowing down the pill and water. Sabrina speaks up, "so where are you guys going today?"

I shrug at look at Hunter who looks at me with a small grin. "We're going to get hot chocolate,"

I hesitate before asking, "Would you like to come with us?"

Her cheeks turn red and she turns to Hunter, "Only if he wants me to,"

"Yeah sure," he turns back to me, "We'll wait in the living room until you get ready,"

I nod and walk to the bathroom once they're out of my room. I point to myself in the mirror and good God, I look like those creepy creatures you see in horror movies mixed with a goddamn raccoon. "You disgust me. You hear me, Belle Huxley?"

I brush my teeth and wash my face before walking out of the bathroom and changing into new clothes. A black long-sleeved cropped top, with pants and obviously my Taylor Swift folklore cardigan. I put on my converses and head out to the living room where Sabrina and Hunter were talking.

"Ready to go?" Hunter asks as his eyes trail down my body, a laugh erupting out of him when he eyes my cardigan.

"What's funny?" Sabrina grumbles, her eyes narrowing at me.

"He likes my cardigan," I say proudly, "he's a Swiftie,"

"A what?"

My mouth hangs open, "A Swiftie is a sex God," I say sarcastically. I talk about Taylor Swift to her all the time, I'm sure she's just kidding.