5 " ARE YOU A STALKER ? "

It has been 2 days since the day nagkasakit si Ade, at hindi nakapasok sa klase pati sa shop . She was expecting na maging mabuti na yung pakiramdam niya after that night since bumaba naman yung body temperature niya , but it turns out on and off yung lagnat niya at kahit anong gawin niya hindi sya makakabangon at nahihilo siya sa tuwing tatayo siya .

Fortunately, Claire visits her every morning before class starts and brings her food, - pinapainom din niya ito ng gamot bago makatulog ulit . During Lunch si Kenneth naman yung pumupunta at nag asikaso sa kanya hanggang kinabukasan, ayaw kasi iwan ni kenneth si ade sa sobrang pag alala nya natatakot sya baka sa oras may mangyari sa kanya walang nagbabantay sa kanya,- so he decided to stay with her overnight and slept on the couch.

***

The next day, someone knocks on the door, kenneth woke up and immediately open the door , it was claire and her face look surprised the moment she saw kenneth standing infront of her , she didn't expect to see him to be there that early , " ohhh? kenneth you're here already??... or...?" she asked as she narrowed her eyes due to curiosity.

"dito na ako nag stay over night, ayoko kasi iwan si Ade mag-isa" mabilis na pagsagot ni Kenneth

claire nodded slowly and gave him a dirty look as she tease him "owww really???. that's sweet of youuuu..", she said as she entered the room. Kenneth simply scoffed and slightly shook his head .

, " So how was Ade? bumaba na ba Yung lagnat niya?", claire asked

"yes, last night I checked it was 35.0... I sponge bath her using lukewarm water" said Kenneth

"Mabuti naman kong ganun.."

moments later, while they were talking, Kenneth received a call from his uncle and picks up right away , " what ?! ... what happend there ? .... fine i'll be there in a minute" Claire startled when Kenneth suddenly raised his voice over phone , He hangs up after the call , stood up and grab his things

" what happened?" claire asks in shock

"tumawag yung uncle ko, something urgent came up... ikaw na muna bahala kay ade , babalik ako dito kapag na settle ko problema sa office. i gotta go" he said at nagmamadaling umalis.

Hindi rin nagtagal , nagpa alam na din si Claire kay Ade kasi papasok pa sya at 10 am , Ade was in deep sleep so she didn't bother her anymore and walks out quietly .

***

The next morning, Ade woke up earlier than her usual time ... as she open her eyes and turn her head to her right , she squint her eyes when she saw a fruit basket on her table with a letter attached to it.

she slowly gets up , ties her hair in a ponytail and carefully walk towards the table, - When she open the letter she couldn't resist smiling, the letter and the fruit in the basket was from Kenneth,- she chuckle softly , while reading the letter . Afterwards, she grab her phone and check the time, she decided not to go to school today and hindi mo na rin papasok sa shop and plan to report by tomorrow,- She informed claire by simply texting that she's better now and told her na bukas na sya papasok ... Claire replied and was glad to know that she's okay already. Ade texted Kenneth too and thank him for the fruit basket that he gave to her, she appreciated it.

After Ade took a shower and freshen herself , she decided to go out and wander somewhere ... somewhere she can relax her mind. As she stepped outside her apartment, she inhaled and exhaled slowly, and then finally left.