8 "IN THE MIDST OF CROWD"

Ade was laying on the bed and wrapped herself with a blanket. She couldn't sleep thinking about jihoon's weird behavior, she was so confused about him, she kept getting flashbacks about him at the night market and even after he drop her at her apartment. Hindi na kasi nagsasalita si Jihoon right after his performance at the market, she even asked him about what was going on in his mind but he just ignored her at nagmamadaling umalis.

Ade grabs her phone and decided to text him , dahil hindi siya maka tulog sa kakaisip kong anong nangyari sa kanya . But before she does , her phone suddenly beeps , and as she take a look she received a message from JIhoon ...

" I'm sorry about what happened a while ago, something's bothering me at hindi ko talaga maiwasan na hindi mag alala ... I hope you don't mind about that and by the way thank you for coming with me I do appreciate it, see you next time :) " he said. After reading his text , ade finally felt relieved and she was glad that JIhoon texted her , makakatulog na rin sya ng mahimbing ...

" Whatever is going through in your mind, know that I am here for you," Ade replied

"That means a lot to me, thank you"- jIhoon

"and by the way. I'm saving your number " - pangiting sabi ni Ade sa text

After that, Ade turned her lights off and went to sleep after her long and tiring day ...

***

The next day, in the Condo where JIhoon and the other Seventeen members stay. They were all in the kitchen having their breakfast, - jIhoon came late, as he entered the kitchen he looks so lousy and sleepy ...

Meanwhile, Hoshi one of the members and one of jihoon's closest friends suddenly approached him and asked him a sudden question which jihoon didn't expect to hear it, " Saw you sneaking out last night ... saan ka na naman ba nag punta ? " he whispered. jihoon didn't have a word he just glances at him and walks to a different direction,- Hoshi huffed and keeps following him " if manager jeon finds out your whereabouts, ewan ko nalang talaga " he continued.

JIhoon sat on the chair and grabs some food from what was on the table, he took a sharp breath and clicks his tongue, " I made a huge mistake last night ", he said in a low voice yung silang dalawa lang makakarinig, " I went to the night market last night ... " he continued.

" YOU WHAT ?! ", Hoshi suddenly raised his voice, other members turned their heads on him and wondered what was going on he immediately gave them a fake smile and gestured to them they were just talking and turned his head back to jihoon " You went to night market all by yourself? , that place is way too crowded! " he continued whispering

" kaya nga ... and i was not alone may kasama ako " pabulong din na sagot ni JIhoon

"Wait .... don't tell me you're with that girl ... " said Hoshi ... jihoon simply nodded as he took a bite of his bread. Hoshi scoffed as he shook his head and didn't bother say a word anymore.

Later, one of the staff came in at hinanap si JIhoon says " Is JIhoon here ? ", as soon Jihoon heard his name he immediately responded as he raised his right hand saying " yes? ... "

"Come with me, Mr.Jeon wants to talk to you ..." says the staff . Pagkatapos tinawag yung attention niya agad naman ito sumunod . Pero bago siya maka alis ng tuluyan , tinapik ni Hoshi ang kanyang balikat at pabulong sabi " good luck ... " .

Mr. Jeon was sitting on the couch drinking his coffee habang may tinitingnan na video sa laptop niya , when he notice jihoon was already there agad niya ito pina upo sa harap niya and paused the video right away , " since when did you start sneaking out without my permission ? " says Mr. Jeon , biglang kinabahan si jihoon sa sinabi ng manager niya at hindi ka agad siya naka pagsalita , " Have you seen this viral video ? ..." , Mr. jeon continued and show the video on his laptop .