9 "REALIZATION"

-ADE's POV-

It was lunchtime, and everyone went out of their respective classrooms and met their friends to grab some lunch together. some went to the school canteen, some went outside the campus and went to their favorite restaurant.

I stayed at my favorite coffee shop,  grab an iced coffee and pasta. While eating I checked my inbox and went to Kenneth's messages but still, i got no response from him. I sighed dahil sa lungkot at sobra na yung pag alala ko sa kanya .  It has been weeks since i saw Kenneth, hindi na din ito pumupunta sa coffee shop niya at lahat kami sa shop walang idea kong nasaan siya or what happened to him, he suddenly disappeared .

May nag sub lang sa kanya as the manager for the meantime sa shop, even the sub-manager walang info sa kanya he was just suddenly given the order to take part of his job as for the moment without a reason. after a couple of days of waiting and texting him, I missed him but  I  decided to stop and not bother him and just wait for him to come back.

Meanwhile, tumunog yung phone ko it was claire calling and asking where i am.  Hindi ako nag dadalawang isip agad ko sinabi yung location ko, at ilang minuto lang dumating si Claire since malapit lang naman tong shop sa campus namin .  "Hey..." sabi ni claire at umupo sa tabi ko habang nilapag mga gamit niya sa mesa  " So How are you?..." claire continued.  I took a sip of my coffee before i responded " I'm good..." ,

"Aree you sure?" said Claire as she lean closer to me.  nagtataka ako sa kanya kaya so I  move backward to distance myself from her, " Why? are you like that?" I asked. Tumawa lang si Claire sabay sabi, "Wala lang...  anyways I just want to apologize about what happened last Saturday..."

" ughh, wag na natin pag usapan  yan claire. sumasakit lang yung ulo ko." i replied as i  rolled my eyes on her

" Bakit?... ok fine ayoko na magpa ligoy2x pa im just curious, what do you think about Woozi?  i know you saw him that day. " said claire

I  click my tongue and replied," hindi ko alam... but yeah honestly he kinda looks like jihoon. but I don't think they're the same person. "

" wait - what?... did you just call him Jihoon? ", bigla napahinto si claire sa pagsasalita, at agad niya kinuha phone niya and googled Woozi's real name. Habang binabasa niya ang personal information ni Woozi  she suddenly gasp at nagulat sa nabasa niya  " oh myghad... " she said in a shocking tone .

" Why? " I asked, she took claire's phone and read what made her gasp. 

Hindi maka paniwala si Claire that her hunch was right, Woozi and Jihoon are the same person. Her eyes widened while looking at Ade, she was still covering her mouth dahil sa hindi siya makapaniwala sa kanyang nalaman.  Pero hindi pa rin naniniwala si ade tungkol dito kaya binalik niya ang phone ni claire at sabi " so Woozi is his stage name and Lee Jihoon is his real name?"

" Yes!... he is better known as Woozi his stage name but mostly lahat ng fans didn't bother to know his or all the members' real names kasi nga ang dami nila at mas madali eh memorize stage names nila.  ", claire explained.

" Claire will you please calm down?... just bec. magka parihas sila ng pangalan and may similarities sa mukha that doesnt mean theyre one. " said Ade. Hindi mapakali si Claire kaya agad  niya kinuha sa bag ni Ade ang kanyang  sketchbook, nagulat si Ade sa kanyang ginawa pero hinayaan niya lang ito at hindi kumibo. Ng binuksan ito ni claire, she immediately flip the page where Ade draw jihoon and showed it to her, " This is jihoon right?... you told me before that this guy doesn't exist, pero  i know you Ade, most of your drawings ay nag eexist, ginuguhit mo lahat ng nakikita mo, lalo na kapag nagugustuhan mo ito." Said claire. 

"ok fine, that's jihoon, thats the first time i met him and i found his eyes really attractive... so i drew it" said Ade .  May pinakita si Claire kay Ade from her phone, it was SVT photos... at pinakita niya din mga sinaved niyang photos kay Woozi, " check this one... this is Woozi... siya din to... this one also" she said,  while she was sliding the photos and showing it to Ade. After a couple of photos na pinakita ni Claire sa kanya, unti unti ng naniniwala si Ade na iisang tao lang si Woozi at Jihoon.

Because of this, Ade started to get flashbacks about her and jihoon, from the first day they met at the park, where she finds him very different - to the coffee shop with his friends - to the night market...  everything started to make sense to her why jihoon ain't comfortable strolling around in public places and why he always has to wear a mask or anything to hide his face. She tend to ignore everything she heard from the people around them at the night market, where most of them see jihoon as Woozi, binalewala lang nya yun because she trusted jihoon, dahil dinedeny din naman talaga ni jihoon and he always told her na palagi siya napagkamalan na  isang artist.

"Didn't you find him weird about his actions? like I know he wears something to cover his identity. Jihoon is an idol, and among all the members siya yung palaging gumagala at gustong mamasyal while they're still here in the Philippines." said claire.

" he is just different, I never thought about anything like this... " ade replied

"it's because you are so outdated, you need to reconnect your social media Ade.... but seriously ohmygadd adeee, ang swerty moooo!.  so does this mean you're dating an idol?! " said Claire at medyo napalakas yung boses niya, and everyone suddenly turn their heads at them.

" ano ba yang pinagsasabi mo... we are not dating! " Ade whispered.

" don't tell me, you're still hesitating? the proof is strong,  alam mo you should come with me I have an extra VIP ticket for their coming concert.  you watch him perform." said claire. After that, Ade didn't reply anymore, she suddenly went silent for a moment after everything she heard and saw. "I have to go... " she said, agad siya tumayo at umalis sa coffee shop. " Saan ka pupunta?... wait up! " asked claire and she immediately followed her.

Claire  followed and run towards her, and immediately grabs her hand, "  Where are you going ?" she asked as she was panting due to running fast

"I'm going home ... " Ade replied, as she gently removed claire's hand from her and left her without an explanation. 

Claire just took a deep breath and didn't bother to follow her anymore, hinayaan niya nalang ito and thinking she might need space .

***

Ade went straight to her apartment, she decided to skip class and work today, she wasn't feeling good. Pagdating niya, agad siya nag palit ng damit and jump on her bed afterward and sighed, she close her eyes for a while and tries to calm her mind. Meanwhile, she turn her head in the direction where her laptop was placed and grabbed it,  bumangon si ade at pumunta sa balcony bringing her laptop and sitting on her small couch. 

She gently massaged her wrist before she open her laptop, after that she took a deep breath as she clicks google and starts her research, - Ade decided to do some research about jihoon and wanted to find out by herself, as she type jihoon's name agad may lumabas under the search box, she immediately clicks the 1st name appeared after she clicks it nakita niya ka agad ang mga photos ni JIhoon,  profile niya...  just everything about him. 

Ade checked them one by one and reads everything written on his profile, pagkatapos clicks his photos and with that, she confirmed that it was jihoon ... jihoon and Woozi are the same person. " It was him ... " she said while looking at JIhoon's photo. 

Earlier with Claire she honestly couldn't think well and couldn't confirm it in front of her, she was uncomfortable talking about it she needs time and space to figure it out by herself, at ngayon after she did a little research, she finally confirms it.

Ade also watch some of their performances , and she also watch some of Jihoon's fancam performance and after a minute, her heart flatters suddenly while watching him , agad siya napahawak sa dibdib niya at biglang may naalala . She stops watching his/ their videos and slowly closes her laptop.

Later she suddenly gasp as she covers her mouth with her hand when she finally remembered the very first she saw JIhoon, - she saw him at her favorite coffee shop, he was with his members and at that time she remembered how their eyes met, " I remembered now...  no wonder he seems familiar to me ... shit " she said.

After the moment of realization, her phone rings at ng tiningnan niya ito, and her heart suddenly beats fast ... it was JIhoon calling her, she was hesitating to answer the call, ade suddenly feels embarrassed after she finds out who he is , so she decided not to answer his calls and turned off her phone. Ade decided that as much as possible hindi muna sila magkita ni Jihoon and she also stop her connection with him, she wanted to avoid him in the meantime .

xxxxxxx