7 " A NIGHT WITH YOU "

After the class , Ade went directly to the coffee shop for her shift. it's not that quite long ng hindi siya nakapasok sa trabaho ,  she was so happy to be back at work. As she entered the shop agad siya sinalubong ng mga kasamahan niya at kinamusta siya ng mga ito ,

 " Welcome back ade... magaling ka na ba talaga ? , baka na bored ka lang sa bahay mo kaya nandito ka " pabirong sabi ng kasama niya.

 Ade chuckle and replied , " kong maka welcome back kayo sa akin kala mo naman ilang taon ako nawala... and yes I feel better now thanks for  all your concern " . After the short interaction she  went straight to the staff room to change  her clothes , pagkatapos  pumunta siya saglit sa office ni Kenneth , she knocked the door 3 times but there was no response ,  sinubukan niya ito buksan but the door  was locked .

"Wala ba si Kenneth ngayon ? " she ask her colleague and wonder.

 her colleague shook his head and replied , " actually kahapon pa siya hindi pumunta dito ... hindi pa siguro na settle yung problema nila ng uncle niya " , 

" ahh ganun ba ... " mahinang sagot ni Ade  . She wanted to thank him personally for taking care of her during those days na nagsakit siya , at ilang araw  na din hindi niya nakikita si Kenneth . She messaged him but unfortunately, there was no response from him, and this made Ade worried a bit about him. She took out her phone from her pocket and texted Keneth says" Kenneth, I'm back at work ... I wanted to thank you personally. hope to see you soon. "

During her shift, she kept on checking her phone to see if Kenneth replied but still no response from him. It was the end of her shift and the shop was already closed, hindi muna sya umalis ng shop she stayed there for a while,  sitting near the entrance door. Later, she received a call from mabilis niya itong tiningnan expecting it would be Kenneth, but the caller was unknown, she was hesitant at first but she was also thinking maybe Kenneth's new number, so she pick up the call ...

"Hello ? ... "  

"Are you done with your shift ?"

"wait, who's this ? ", she asks confusedly. the moment the caller talked she knew it was not Kenneth, bosses ng lalake pero hindi niya ma recognized kong sino. The guy chuckle softly, and replied " Turn around ... ". Ade was so shocked the moment she turn her head  .... surprisingly the guy on the phone was jihoon... jIhoon smiled as he waved at her in a distance.

"anong ginagawa niya dito ? ", she mumbled as she hang up the call . As she stood up her colleague saw the guy in a distance and asked her out of her curiosity , " owww... who's that cute guy ? may sundo ka na pala ngayon .. " pabirong sabi ng kasama niya  ."Huh? hindi nuh "  Ade replied as she shook her head and continued  " anyways mauna na ako ingat ka sa pag uwi mo "  sabi niya patakbo palabas ng shop at agad pinuntahan  si JIhoon . 

JIhoon was standing on his motorcycle in a few distances from the shop, he was wearing a black leather blazer with white inner , black pants, and black combat shoes all black at higit sa lahat hindi mawawala yung cap at face mask niya.

  " Anong...  ginagawa ... mo dito ? " dahan - dahan na tanong ni Ade habang naglalakad pahakbang  palapit sa kanya  .

"Wala lang, I was strolling around the city and decided to stop by here,"  he said,  " and also ... I was thinking if I could invite you to an art exhibit in GALI art gallery? " he added.

"Wait,.. what ?... GALI? how did you know about their exhibit ? " ade asks in a curious tone. She was a fan of Gali , she was actually looking forward on her art exhibit but due to shortness of money , she could not afford to secure a ticket at hindi na nya ito inisp na makakapunta pa siya sa exhibit  .

"Gali  invited me to come to her exhibit," says Jihoon as he smirk 

"What ?! you know her ?! .. h-how come? I'm a big fan of her ." masabik na sabi ni ade. Pero bigla napawi ang ngiti niya ng bigla siya nagduda kay Jihoon " pero teka nga , how would I know that you're telling me the truth ? hindi ako naniniwala na magkakilala kayo ni Gali she is super famous and international artist  .. " she continued. 

 JIhoon scoffed at her , and   took out something from his pocket . It was an invitation letter from Gali at agad niya ito ipinakita kay Ade . 

Ade move closer and lean towards him  habang binabasa ang mga nakasulat sa invitation card.  After reading a few sentences.... she was convinced finally at napasigaw siya " ohmygad, so it's legit ... " her eyes were dazzling due to excitement 

"do you believe me now? ." tanong ni Jihoon habang binalik niya sa bulsa yung invitation letter . Ade nodded and still  had to ask him  " but im still curious ... how did you know her? " 

"I'll tell you when we get there ... let's go ?"  sabi ni jIhoon.

" okay fine , i'll get my scooter "  said ade , patakbo na sana sya papunta sa parking lot , when suddenly jihoon grab her arm and gently pull her closer to him , at agad kinuha ni jihoon yung dala niyang helmet na para sa kanya 

" Dito kana sa akin sumakay , let's not travel separately " sabi niya  habang isino-ot niya  ka agad sa ulo ni Ade yung helmet hindi nalang din ito kumibo . " wear this ... para hindi ka gaganawin sa byahe ... " , binigyan at pinasoot niya din ng sweater si Ade, lastly he asked her to wear ...

 " a face mask? why ?" she asked curiously.

" for safety purposes , to prevent from pollution ? haha " pabirong sabi ni Jihoon  , though he was just making up  an alibi - he wanted Ade to wear facemask to protect her  and himself from dispatch/ media . Ade  scoffed as she rolled her eyes on him at walang magagawa kundi sootin yung  mask na binigay ni jihoon sa kanya.

"Alright so you're good to go .. " he says after getting her ready . agad sumakay si JIhoon sa kanyang motor at sinoot ang kanyang helmet..  and he then starts the engine . JIhoon extended his hand to Ade to help her ride at the back ... at ng nakasakay na si ade sa kanyang likod he then asked .. " ready ka na ? " as he glance at the side to check her ... ade simply nodded. 

Jihoon noticed that her hand was on her lap only ,  he scoffed and without hesitation he gently grab ade's hands and wrap her hands around him  , " wag kang mahiya humawak sa akin . medyo mabilis ako magpatakbo .. " he said  ...  biglang kinabahan si ade sa sinabi niya napatanong siya para klaruhin yung sinabi ni Jihoon " Anong sinabi mo ?! " pero hindi na ito narinig ni jIhoon as he already stepped on the engine and drove .