8.1 "IN THE MIDST OF CROWD"

When all the Seventeen members are finally on stage,  the hosts introduced them one by one and talked about their new album, their upcoming concert, and other Seventeen stuff. Their fans seem to have fun, and so do the boys ... except for Jihoon, or shall we call him Woozi since that is his screen name and everyone better know him and calls him Woozi when he is on stage. 

Woozi was sitting next to Hoshi of course these two are inseparable. Woozi keeps glancing at Ade to check if she ever recognized him,   Hoshi noticed him uncomfortable and this bothered him, so he had to ask what was wrong with him as he move closer to his ear and whispered, " What's wrong ? ". Woozi shook his head and replied, " Nothing . " 

In a distance, Claire and Ade were sitting near the stage joining the other staff as they watch the SVT. Meanwhile, Claire move an inch toward Ade and asked her about Woozi " So ? ... " she whispered, " So ... what ? ",  ade repeated since she didn't get what she said. Claire rolled her eyes and huffed, " Woozi... I saw the two of you look into each other ... does he seem familiar to you? "  she said. 

" Huh ? ... ohh that was Vesper ? " Ade replied, as she nodded

" Yes, that was him ... " said Claire.  Tiningnan ulit ni Ade si Woozi, she was gazing at him for a couple of seconds... until her eyes widened when she finally recognized him " no way .. " she mumbled.  Her heart was racing just looking at him, -  to the point this drew her to palpitation and felt a sudden dizziness... Claire held her for she was losing her balance suddenly, " What's wrong??? " 

" I have to go to the restroom .. " said Ade, as she slowly move away from her and left. Ade was confused she couldn't believe that she saw Jihoon on Woozi, however, she was also hesitating and have second thoughts that it wasn't him, " That was not Jihoon, totoo nga Talaga yung sinasabi nila that jihoon look exactly like Woozi but I know that wasn't him " she said.

" kalma self.. there's no way that guy could be him  " she continued and tries not to think negatively. After a while someone knock on the door calling her name " Ade.... are you okay ? what's wrong ... " it was Claire, Ade open the door and went out of the restroom and gave her a fake smile, " Ahh yea? im good medyo nahilo lang talaga ako, after I realized ang dami pa lang tao don . " she reasons out 

"Ade , you look pale , if you want ipapahatid nalang kita sa driver namin " said claire . Ade took a deep breathe  and replied, " im sorry claire , pero bigla sumama yung pakiramdam ko talaga . Can i go home ? " she said 

" Of course, go get some rest. "

"Thanks, Claire, I'll see you on Monday," Ade said and hugged her before she left.  Pagbalik ni Claire sa loob , agad niya tiningnan si Vesper in a distance and she noticed , vesper was looking around , looking for something or might be someone . 

Starting that day nakaramdam ng kaba si Claire and she had this feeling na possibly talaga na yung kilala ni Ade na guy and the one she drew and Vesper are the same person, but she couldn't still jump to conclusions, she need to figure it out more. 

***

While walking on Street Ade couldn't help to think about jihoon, and this made her confused and gives her a mild headache.  She was standing in the waiting shed as she wait for a bus, meanwhile, she took out her phone, checked her contacts, and scroll down to jihoon's number. She was looking at it and planning to call him... she was hesitating at first but she ended up tapping the call button ... Jihoon's phone was ringing but unfortunately, he didn't pick up, she redial after the 1st call and still no answer. Ade simply took a deep breath and turned off her phone after the 2 missed calls.

After that, when she turned her head up looking at the big screen which was displayed on the building where everyone walking down the street can see whatever plays on the screen. Unexpectedly during that time, yung nasa screen display was the short advertisement video of SVT, Ade couldn't resist not looking at the screen, and there she saw again Woozi...  she slowly shook her head as she stopped watching the screen and looked down to avoid watching again.

Later on, the bus arrived and so she immediately hopped in and decided to visit someone who are very special to her. It took her almost half an hour to travel and visit her special someone when she arrived at the place, she went to a store first to buy some flowers and after that, she then proceeded to her parent's grave.  Every time Ade feel so down wala siyang ibang pinupuntahan kundi mga magulang niya and also today marks her parents 10th death anniversary . She sat down on the grass and put the flowers on the grave, she took a very deep breath and slowly released the air, 

" Kamusta na po kayo ? ... sana masaya po kayo kong nasaan man kayo ngayon . Ma, Pa wala pong araw na hindi ko po kayo na mimiss ... sa katunayan , pagod na po ako .. pagod na po ako maging malakas , pagod na ako sa lahat . In fact i dont even know what im doing right now , i dont know ano pa yung purpose ko dito sa mundo. Pagod na po ako pero pilit ko pa rin pong lumaban para sa inyo pls give me more strength ... " , while she was talking to her parents she didn't realized that her tears suddenly fell down on her cheeks , she couldn't control how she's feeling that moment . Ade stayed at the cemetery for   too long  just squatting on the grass as she feels the presence of her parents , until she didn't realized it was getting dark .

A few hours passed by, Ade stood up and wave goodbye to her parent's grave and slowly walked away as she left. Di naman malayo ang cemetery sa apartment ni Ade kaya napag isipan niya maglakad nalang pauwi . It was passed 8 pm, wala na gaanong tao sa labas,- ng malapit na si Ade sa kanyang Apartment. 

In a distance may napansin siyang isang lalake naka tayo sa harap ng Apartment at parang may hinihintay ito , nakasoot ng plain black t-shirt , sumbrero at naka facemask naka upo ito sa motorsiklo na nakayuko habang nag c-cellphone. Hindi agad ito namukhaan ni Ade, dahil madilim na yung paligid . As she gets closer to her apartment, the guy suddenly lift his face when he heard footsteps . The moment she saw it was Jihoon she took a pause from walking and took a weary sighed  .

Agad bumaba si Jihoon sa kanyang motor at nagmamadaling lumapit sa kanya habang habang binabangit ang kanyang pangalan " Ade ... ". Ade tried to avoid making eye contact with him so she immediately turns her head in a different direction and pretended to fix her hair. " I tried calling you back but I can't reach you anymore, I was worried so I decided to visit you for a while,"  says jihoon, pero hindi pa rin nagsalita si Ade she just simply took a deep breathe and was holding her emotions. 

Ng napansin ni Jihoon na malungkot yung mga mata ni Ade bigla siya nakaramdam ng pag alala and thought that maybe Ade did recognize him at the center and he starts to feel unease, " Uhm A-ade, I'm sorry I know you - " says jihoon, he was about to apologize and was going to tell her the truth but ade move closer to him and suddenly lean her head on his chest  ...  

nabigla si Jihoon sa kanyang ginawa at pinatiling niya ibaba ang kanyang kamay " my heart feels so heavy, let me lean on you for a moment" said Ade in a soft voice. after jihoon hear her voice and realized she was not okay he didn't hesitate to hug her so tight and gently cradle her face against his. " What's wrong? "  he asked in whisper 

" hmmm, Nothing  " ade replied in a lousy voice. 

JIhoon believes that Ade didn't recognize him at the event, so he decided to keep his identity from her in the meantime. Today is still not the right time to confess.

After that moment, when Ade feel a little relief she then moves an inch backward, and look into jihoon's eyes, and smiled  " thank you ... ingat ka sa pag uwi mo "  after saying that she slowly walked away from him. 

But still Jihoon followed her and held her wrist gently, " Ade... are you sure you're okay?"  he asked as he slowly pulled her closer to him.  Ade nodded and simply smiled at him at dahan2x niya tinanggal ang kamay ni jihoon sa kanya, and said as she left " Goodnight... jihoon"  

 Ngumiti si Jihoon at kumaway sa kanya habang minamasdan ito hanggang sa makapasok sa kanyang Apartment .

Hindi niya maiwasan  di mag alala sa kanya,  ng nakita niya ang malungkot na mga mata ni Ade, this made him want to hug her more until he see the beautiful smile on her face.

xxxxxxxxxx