7.1 " A NIGHT WITH YOU "

It was already 9:30 pm, JIhoon drove at almost 120kph which was his usual range of driving -  he almost forgot that Ade was with him, Ade couldn't take it anymore she was so scared and felt unsafe his driving, she suddenly hugged and hold him so tight as she leans her head on his back, and with that, he then remembers her and suddenly slowed down, " Sorry ... " he apologized as he gently rubs her hands to calm her.

It took only 10 minutes to arrive at GALI's Art Gallery. Agad bumaba si Ade as she took off her helmet and gave it to jihoon, she was so amazed to see lots of artists outside the gallery,  There were so many people attending her exhibit. 

"Let's go inside? " says jihoon , at agad umunang maglakad sa kanya , ade walks after him . Pagdating nila sa entrance agad ipinakita ni JIhoon yung invitation card nya sabay hawak sa kamay ni Ade , pagkatapos eh confirm ng security guard yung  invitation card and his identity agad din sila pinapasok and the guard bowed at them in a greeting , jIhoon do the same to him as they entered.

When they are already inside, Ade was too stunned to speak for everything she see's inside, she was happy. She walk closer to the paintings and check this one by one, "Woww... " she whispered to herself, JIhoon was looking at her in a distance and smiling ... Meanwhile someone tapped his shoulder and says, " I'm glad you made it here ... Lee JIhoon . ", jihoon immediately turn his head to that person ..., " Gila Mondrei ... good to see you again .. " he says with a smile on his face and as he hugged her.

" Me too ... so happy to see you again. didn't expect you would come here on behalf of your handsome  cousin    ." Gila says as she took a sip of her glass of champagne.  JIhoon chuckles and replies," I can't say no to him at lalo na sa'yo " 

"so how's your life as an idol ? . sobrang popular ng grupo niyo worldwide , nakaka proud ka " says Gila as he gently punch him on his shoulder 

"shhh, uhmm don't mention that here, alam mo kasi tumakas lang ako sa condo , my manager isn't aware that i'm here  " jihoon whispered, "Ohhh okay ...sorry " Gila replied in a low voice and giggled.

"Actually ... Gila I'm here with a friend..." says jihoon as he gently puts his hand on her shoulder as they both walk towards Ade's direction 

"Ohh really ? is that a she? " Gila chuckled as he teased him

"yes ... and she is a big fan of yours, is it okay if I  introduce you to her? " 

Gila nodded without hesitation, " Sure thing, where is she ? ",  jIhoon smiled at her and lead her to Ade.  Ade was still busy roaming around and taking pictures of her beautiful works and appreciates everything . 

 Jihoon   held her arms at pinaharap si Ade sa kanya sabay sabi  , " May ipapakilala ako sa'yo ... " As soon Ade saw her , hindi siya maka paniwala na nasa harap niya si Gila who was smiling at her

"Hello ... you must be jihoon's dear friend ? ... nice to meet you," says Gila as she extends her hand to her

"ohmygad ... " sabi ni Ade at agad niya hinawakan kamay ni Gila and they shook hands  , " I love all your works . it gives comfort to me " she continued . 

 " Really ? ... well thank you for loving my art " . Napansin ni jihoon na nanginginig yung kamay ni ade habang kinakusap si Gila , kaya agad niya ito hinawakan and he gently rubbed using his left hand , nabigla si Ade sa kanyang ginawa at pilit itong bumitaw pero hinawakan ito ng mahigpit ni jihoon and he interrupted their small conversation , " by the way gila ... Ade is also good at painting " he says

Agad lumingon sa kanya si Ade and widen her eyes and whisper " ano ba yang pinagsasabi mo . "

"Talaga ba? can I see some of your work ? " says Gila