10 "WASTED MIND"

It has been a couple of days since i  disconnected  Jihoon at ilang araw na din ako  hindi umuwi sa apartment ko, just to be sure na hindi talaga kami magkita  incase puntahan niya ako  . 

 I went to the coffee shop where I  work. Pagdating ko sa shop, I immediately handed a  resignation letter and gave it to my sub-manager. The sub-manager was shocked about my sudden decision and made him wonder so he asked what was the reason,  I smiled and half shrugged, " No reason at all ... I just wanna focus on my last days as a student malapit na  kasi graduation namin " sabi ko at  agad umalis pagkatapos ko binigay yung letter ko hindi ko na rin pinahaba pag uusap namin . 

Dumiretso na ako sa campus at tinapos ko yung sculpture project, I gave all my time finishing the work I want to divert my attention to sculpturing. Hours passed,  When the clock strikes at 5:00 pm I didn't notice that it was getting dark and I was the only one left in the classroom since my classmates left a few hours ago. I stop what I'm doing at nilgay ko yung project ko sa safer place, I fix my hair before I left. 

I was riding on a scooter and has nowhere to go since these past few days I was spending almost four thousand pesos staying in a hotel and now I realized it was a waste of money kong ipagpatuloy ko pa pag stay a hotel. While driving, I decided to stop by a convenience store and plan to drink alcohol, all by myself  ... agad ako nag order ng isang bottle of soju when I arrived at the store and started drinking, and as time passed by hindi ko namalayan naka ilang bottle na pala ako ng soju and started to get wasted to the point I  was already slouching sitting on the chair , the good thing about me getting drunk is that hindi ako malikot o nag iingay, matutulog lang ako and in that case nobody could wake me up.

The staff of the store was cleaning the tables, habanag nag lilinis sya sa labas she then noticed me who was already laying down on the floor as I fell. Agad ako nilapitan ng staff and she was panicking and thought I was dead, but as she touches my pulse it was still beating and I was breathing just fine, just drunk as f*ck, "Miss .... miss gising .... " she said as she was gently tapping both of my cheeks trying to wake me up, but she failed I was literally in deep sleep.

 Until she decided to touch my things, she had no choice ... hinanap niya ang wallet ko and checked my ID's, while looking at my ID, she didn't hesitate to call the person who is in my contact person in case of emergency, walang iba kundi si  Claire.

"Hello? ..." , agad naman sinagot ni Claire yung call  , "yes , speaking .. who is this ? .... " she continued . The staff immediately told her about my situation, this made Claire worried and unfortunately, she was not able to fetch me that night, since she was in the middle of the meeting and cannot excuse herself ... instead, she told the staff that she will be sending someone who is also close to me. When claire ended the call, she was about to call Kenneth, but then remembered his number was no longer active and there was no other way to contact him. Claire started to get anxious thinking about my situation, later on, bigla niya naisip si Jihoon at sinubukan niya itong eh contact agad niya kinuha ang contact number nito without the knowledge of her mom and everyone since they are not allowed to do this and their personal information is confidential , but she had no choice. Claire texted Jihoon and told her about me, she was crossing her finger right after she sent her message...

Luckily not later than a minute , she received a notification and she gasped due to being surprised, she didn't expect Jihoon would reply and he was asking for my current location. Agad binigay ni Claire kong nasaan ako . 

                                                                                         ***

Jihoon was around with the members, they were all staying on the rooftop some are drinking, and some eating samgyupsal, while He was squatting on the floor playing his guitar. After a while Hoshi approached and accompany him as he notice he seems not okay " what's wrong?..." he asked as he squat on the floor like him. Jihoon gently shook his head and replied, "Nothing... just tired"