ɪɪɪ. ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏᴜꜱᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪꜱɪɴɢ ꜱᴏɴ

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

ᴀꜱᴛʀᴀᴇᴀ Love ᴍɪᴋᴀᴇʟꜱᴏɴ 𝗣𝗢𝗩─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Klaus!" Is how I was inconsiderately shouted awake from my conflict-free sleep in the middle of the night. I let out a king groan before debating whether I should get out of bed or not.

"Get out here and tell me what you've done with our brother, you narcissistic, back-stabbing wanker!" A voice, which I could identify out of a crowd of people as my lovely sister Rebekah, hollering throughout the house.

Excited to see my little sister for the first time since It feels like forever, I get up get ready to go downstairs.

"Enough with all the shouting. Little sister, I should have known. I assume the six dead vampires were your doing?" I heard Klaus say as he comes out from wherever he was. I don't know, I was sleeping.

"They were very rude. Trying to victimize a poor, innocent girl just trying to find her way to the Quarter. So sorry, were they friends of yours? Oh, that's right, you don't have any friends." She retorts and I snorted as I walked down the stairs.

My dear sister Rebekah is a lot of things. innocent, however, is not one of them.

"I do have friends. I have Marcel. You remember him, don't you? Yes, of course you do. He fancies himself the 'King of the Quarter' now, and he has these rules about killing vampires. It'll be fun to see what sort of punishment he comes up with for you." He tells her, amused.

Ouch.

"I don't care about Marcel or his rules. Elijah doesn't backslide on deals. What did you do to him?" What is she going on about? I saw him just before I went to sleep last night.

"Niklaus that was a low blow even for you." I scolded as I reached the living room. "Little sister was it really inevitable to interrupt my sleep?" I turned my head to my sister, smiling happily at the sight.

"Astra? Your here? With him?" She asks surprised before saying, "I don't even know why I'm surprised."

"Where else would I be when our poor family is being plotted against? Besides, you know we are never apart for long. where one goes, the other tends to follows." I tell her and I see guilt flash through her eyes before she comes over to hugs me.

"Where's Elijah?" Bekah asks pulling away and I furrowed my eyebrows. Why would she ask that? This is the second time she asked this question.

"Perhaps he's on holiday... or taking a long autumn nap upstairs. Well, go on. Take a look around." Realization hits me like ford-F1-50 as I processed Nik's words.