ᴠ. ʙᴀʙʏ ᴍᴀᴍᴀ ᴅʀᴀᴍᴀ

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

ᴀꜱᴛʀᴀᴇᴀ Love ᴍɪᴋᴀᴇʟꜱᴏɴ 𝗣𝗢𝗩─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Arriving home I see my twin pacing infront of the mansion with dead vampires in a pile in the front yard.

As he notices us he speeds up to us and if I was anyone else, I would have been terrified by the look on his face. Oh boy, this is gonna go smoothly, I thought to myself.

"Where the hell have you been?" He asked angrily, pointing a finger at Hayley - who looks like she wants to be anywhere but here.

I rolled my eyes at him before I watched Nik throwing a final body onto a small pile in the front courtyard while he berates Rebekah and Hayley for their behavior.

It wasn't even Rebekah's fault, if anything she should be getting a thank you, we just got there in time to save Hayley.

"This is why I told you never to leave the house. Werewolves are banned in the Quarter. I had a plan, and your little nighttime stroll put it all in peril!" He shouted at the two angrily, knowing that I would hand him his ass if he tried it with me.

"Leave him!" Klaus shouted as Rebekah had started walking toward the pile of bodies- one of them was still alive- but at Klaus' last command, she stops.

"You've done enough, don't you think? Leaving a trail of bodies like a road map to my door?" He asks harshly.

"Okay, she was only trying to help, Nik." I defended her, knowing what happened and my twin glared at me and I scrunched up my face but stayed silent.

"If we hadn't saved the girl, everyone here would be screwed. And don't give me that crap about having a plan. You've had all the time in the world to execute a plan, and no one's seen you do a damn thing! Elijah made a deal to protect your child, so that this baby could save you from your own damnation. But you obviously don't give a damn about the child or Elijah, because what have you done to honor it?" Bekah says getting into his face.

I will defend my twin to our bitter ends, but what Nik did was wrong but I also don't want to make it seem like I'm picking sides., so I speed between them and pushed both of them to the ground.

"First off watch yourselves," I told my siblings, glaring at them as they got back to there feet again. Then I mainly focused on my twin, "And a, Nik lay off a little would you?"

"NO!!, I have done everything. Let me spell it out for you, shall I? From the day I arrived, Marcel hasn't trusted me. From Day One, he's had his vampires ingest toxic vervain which, as you know, little sister, protects them from my mind control. I needed a spy, someone on the inside with me who Marcel would never suspect. So, I created a Day Zero and got there first. Marcel had just lost six vampires, thanks to your little murder spree, and he needed new recruits. So, I made the new one mine, before he'd had even a drop of vervain. But we all know the real way to a man is through his heart, so..." He explains and that's when everything starts to fall into place.