xᴠ-ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴄᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

ᴀꜱᴛʀᴀᴇᴀ Love ᴍɪᴋᴀᴇʟꜱᴏɴ 𝗣𝗢𝗩─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Sitting in the bar, I listened to the music and wondered to myself, how does any sane person listen to this ghastly music?

Well, I guess everyone is entitled to listen to what they like and it's not my place to judge, but it is too damn dreadful. We are still waiting for our blonde sister to show up so that she can distract Marcel and Nik can kill Marcel's little informant.

"Isn't this like old times? Just how drunk are you two?" I heard the woman in a questionable voice  ask, her tone was pleasant. I looked over at my sister to see which two she is referring to, only to see her staring pointedly at my twin and his sireling.

"What about Astra?" Marcel questions, gesturing to me with his hand that has a drink in it.

"She tended to know her limits." She replies with a shrug.  I smirk at the two wasted fools. It's true, I do know my limits. Unless I'm pissed. Which then causes me to let my vampire side take over, it's very fun. Until i've killed a whole continent. I try not to hurt humans, I don't have more of a right to live than they do, but I'm also not above killing a few to serve my needs.

"Skating on the razor's edge. I'm gonna use the loo. Back in a tick." Nik suddenly says, slurring his words and feigning drunkenness. Putting on his best performance so he can kill a vampire. I internally roll my eyes so that Marcel doesn't get suspicious. My twin leaves and Rebekah stands next to Marcel at the bar.

"I haven't seen him this lushy since the '20s." She says and I snorted loudly, feeling the buzz of the amount of drinks I've had.

"Talking to your one ex-lover, about a time from another ex-lover. Nice Bekah." I commented with a chuckle and a thumbs up and I tune out of their conversation as the bartender approaches me, confidence in his stride.

Uh, oh. I know that look all to well. Sorry, buddy, I'm into girls but it wouldn't hurt to play around a little bit.

"Can I get you something?" He asks with a smirk, clearly trying to get me to swoon.

"Another shot of bourbon would be great." I answered flirtatiously and his face risen . He quickly prepares a drink for me. He hands me the drink with that smirk still in place.

"Here you go, all your drinks on me." He says and he slides a paper over to me. I pick it up to see a number with 'call me' written underneath it. I rolled my eyes with a smile and picked up the drink.

"What's that?" Beks asks from besides me. I picked up the piece of paper with my free hand and held it out towards her. Both Marcel and Bekah begins laughing, much to the confusion of the bartender looks confused.