ɪᴠ. ᴍɪꜱꜱɪᴏɴ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴇʟɪᴊᴀʜ

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

ᴀꜱᴛʀᴀᴇᴀ Love ᴍɪᴋᴀᴇʟꜱᴏɴ 𝗣𝗢𝗩─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

I arrived at the bar that I know is now called "ROUSSEAU'S" and sped inside to give Sophie a little scare, seeing as I can't kill her. At the moment.

"Hello?" The witch called out, a streak of fear can be heard in her voice.

"Seriously, Marcel? Trying to scare me? I had nothing to do with the attack on your guys last night!" I heard her say, if you were new to the whole "though act" then this would be a ten out of ten but in my case I can hear the vocal cords shaking in her throat and that made a smug smirk make it's way on to my lips.

"Sophie Deveraux. My brother, Elijah, told me about you. Know who I am?" I heard Bekah annouce her presence.

When the hell did she get here?

"Yeah, I know." The witch answered her.

"Then you know we need to talk." My blonde sister told her and I took this as my que to reveal myself..

"All of us." I said, walking into both of the women's line of sight. I saw fear pass through Sohpie's eyes and the smirk on my lips widened considerably.

"Does she have to be here?" Sophie asks Rebekah, nodding her head at me - a hint of dislike in her tone.

"Sadly, she does." Bekah answers with a nod of her head.

"Fine. But keep her under control or I'll have no choice but to take her down." She threatens, making Bekah and I laugh heartily. The witch looked at us angrily and humiliated.

I walked forward, until I'm a foot away from her making her shift from foot to foot. "good luck with that." I whispered into her ear, pushing back the hair that was covering her face.

"So where to?" Rebekah asks, recovering from her laughter.
"The Cemetery." She replied and I groaned loudly.

"Got something against cemetaries?" Sophie asked, raising her eyesbrows.
"Not particularly fond of them. There creepy." I answered her honestly and shraply with a childish pout, a clear sign that she should drop the subject and that we should leave.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Myself, Rebekah and Sophie are talking while walking among the burial vaults of the cemetery -with me wrinkling my nose in disgust every so often, causing me to receive an eye roll from Sophie.