xɪɪɪ. ꜱᴛᴜᴘɪᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏɴꜰᴜꜱɪɴɢ ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢꜱ

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

ᴀꜱᴛʀᴀᴇᴀ Love ᴍɪᴋᴀᴇʟꜱᴏɴ 𝗣𝗢𝗩─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

It is the next morning and currently, I am laying down on a couch in the living room with Rebekah, who is flipping through an adult magazine, waiting for Nik to return. And, no, I'm still not talking to him, last night was an exception.

However, I decided I'll talk to him when absolutely nessicary. Like life or death situation. Something which is highly possible in this city.

Speaking of the devil, he went to go and pick up Sophie Deveraux. Aparently that witch, Agnes, didn't heed to my warning and had the nerve to kidnap Hayley. Luckily she is fine, her wolf powers combined with the baby's blood healed her in no time. I had never been so thankful before, Elijah would have had my ass on a stick.

Speaking of my dark haired brother, I'm a little jealous of him right now. He gets to talk to Davina while I have to be here. I'd much rather trade places.

She has been popping into my head ever since I left that church, even dreamt about her once or twice. And this morning Nik and Bekah has had to call me out of my thoughts several times.

Stupid and confusing feelings, very nice feelings, but stupid and confusing.

I hear my twin brother speed through the front door and second later they are in the living room, where we are waiting for them, and he deposits Sophie onto the couch opposite me harshly. I smirked at his harsh manner before sitting up.

"We had a deal! You protect my unborn child, I dismantle Marcel's army. And whilst I've been busy fulfilling my part of the bargain, you allowed Hayley to be attacked and almost killed by a group of lunatic witches." He spits out angrily and I studied Sophie to see if her response is a lie.

"I had nothing to do with it, I swear. Hayley and I are linked, remember? She dies, I die. Besides I just got of your sisters hit list, do you think I'm crazy enough to get myself back on it willingly?" She yells out frantically, trying to convince us that she is innocent and as far as I can tell - she not lying. At least from my prospective.

"She does have a point." I say to them and the witch gave me a thankful look to witch I only rolled my eyes.

"Then who were they?" Bekah asks confused and I raised my eyebrows - indicating that I'd like an answer to that as well.

"They are a faction of extremists. Sabine stupidly told them about some vision she had about the baby." Sophie says with a sigh. Vision, huh? Visions are very rare among modern day witches?

"What kind of vision?" Nik spoke up, asking one of the top 10 questions I want to know at the moment. and can you blame me, I have a hard time believing this shit and I've seen some psychotic shit that witches can do during my midnight adventures with Kol.