ɪx. ᴅᴇᴇᴘ ᴅɪꜱᴀᴘᴘᴏɪɴᴛᴍᴇɴᴛ

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

ᴀꜱᴛʀᴀᴇᴀ Love ᴍɪᴋᴀᴇʟꜱᴏɴ 𝗣𝗢𝗩─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

We are standing across the courtyard Cami, Nik and I talk while Cami subtly watches Rebekah with Marcel at the bar with jealousy.

Quite frankly, I was hella bored, this party was dead and Cami's jealousy was the most interesting thing that has happened all night long.

"The guy  Rebekah was talking about... I'm sensing that would be Marcel." Cami says and I nodde in agreement. There wasn't a use in lying seeing as the two were so obvious.

"I'm not surprised. They were crazy about each other." I said bluntlyand Cami gives me an 'I'm right here' look' but I just shrugged. I should have known that even after all these years they would get at it again. That's only if it haven't happened already.

"If you want someone that's going to sugar coat things for you, go and look for other company. I takes a lot of energy to lie." I told her in an blunt tone once agaim, taking a gulp of my drink.

"Didn't your mother every teach you that if you don't have anything nice to say, rather keep quiet?" She asked, a slight scowl on her face and I smirked.
"I'm sure she did, but I probably wasn't paying attention." I answered with a shrug.

"I wouldn't worry about it too much. Ancient history." Nik says, interrupting our banter and I snorted. How right he is, their history is ancient.

"I'm beginning to think your sisters is bitches." She says to Nik and I feel him tense in fear of how I would react.

I blinked at him and he relaxes as he blinked back. Nik laughs heartily and answers her.

"Rebekah is, but it's Astra you should beware of." He warns and glance at me with a playful grin.

"She practically invented the term!" Nik says with a grin and I pinched the back of his ear. He grunts and leans over slightly but composes himself and looks at Cami.

Cami gazes at Nik, he seems drawn in for a moment. I felt a bit awkward but then he catches himself as he spots someone. I turn and see Marcel getting ready to approach us. Oh boy, I see trouble coming. Not now, but in the future.

My brother is a little slow to realise his feelings but once he does, he goes for it. And he doesn't exactly plays fair.

"Listen. Pardon us for a moment." Nik tells the have human. We turned around and left her so that Marcel could talk to her. We go to stand with Bekah across the courtyard, Nik, Bekah and I start our own conversation but I don't miss the glares of jealousy that my dumb blonde of a sister shoots to Marcel and Cami.

"You really are a hideously evil little thing, aren't you?" Nik says to Bekah and I grinned at his teasing.

"Yes, and if she glares at either of them any longer, she will burn a tiny little hole through their heads." I added, teasing along with my twin.