ᴠɪɪɪ. ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴠɪʟ ᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴇ ᴀɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟꜱ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

ᴀꜱᴛʀᴀᴇᴀ Love ᴍɪᴋᴀᴇʟꜱᴏɴ 𝗣𝗢𝗩─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"We need you to do a locator spell to find Elijah." I said bluntly, getting staight to the point.

"Are you out of your mind? No way." Sophie asks incredulously.

We had a plan to just ask her to perform a locator spell on Elijah to control my my temper from seeping it's way to the surface. I can sense Hayley outside the door, most probably eavsdropping and this brings an amused smile to my face as my temper begins to rise.

"It's very simple. We need you to perform a teeny, tiny locator spell to help us find our brother." Bekah tells her simply, like I had told her just seconds before.

"Maybe I should give her some motivation." I tell Sophie in a threatening manner.

I hear Nik chuckle and I couldn't help but glare as he rolled his eyes he gives me a nod, knowing I wouldn't do anything to hurt Hayley or the baby.

I sped to the witch, grabbed her by the neck and pinned her to the wall, hand above her head. Her heartbeat sped up and she looked at me with wide eyes,fear shining bright in her eyes.

"Either you do the spell, or I will go and kill one of your most treasured witches, how about an elder." I growled at her, my Hybrid seeping threw my skin.

"Witches who practice magic in this town get caught, and then they get slaughtered." Sophie panted put, struggling in my hold while I just smirked at her because I knew what she didn't, the more she moved, the more she'd hurt herself.

"Yes, about that. It seems you left out a crucial detail when we made our deal, Marcel's secret weapon, the way he knows when a witch is using magic..." Nik says and my curiosity spiked at the mention of the girl causing my to lose my grip but quickly tightened it, but nobody noticed l.

"Girl about yea high, cute as a button, anger issues?" Bekah asks and Sophie looks shocked when she realizes who they're talking about.

"Davina? Where have you seen her?" She says, clearly shocked and her body slumped in my hold because of the shock and a very pleasant shiver runs down my spine again at the mention of the girl. Ok, what the fuck?

I let the witch go and she sighed in relief as she rubbed her neck. "I don't know. The little brat erased my memory right after she threw me out a window with her bloody mind." Bekah says and one part of me winced.