x. ɢɪʀʟ ɪɴ ɴᴇᴡ ᴏʀʟᴇᴀɴꜱ

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

ᴀꜱᴛʀᴀᴇᴀ Love ᴍɪᴋᴀᴇʟꜱᴏɴ 𝗣𝗢𝗩─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The next morning I haven't spoken to my twin,  I am still furious with his decision to sacrifice Elijah. Again.

That doesn't mean that he hasn't tried but I just ignored him. I am currently laying on the couch listening to Hayley talk with Agnes, another witch, and Bekah is sitting at the coffee table looking for churches where Marcel could he holding Elijah. And of course, her.

Davina. I haven't even met her and already she puts a smile on my face.

This is gonna be the light of my day.

"I told you Agnes, I feel great!" I hear Hayley say confidently as I tune back into their converstion. I spaced out to think about other things. I've done it for hours on end, at least that's what my siblings told me.

"You are overdue for a checkup." Agnes tells her. I can hear  something uneasy about her tone but in I don't know what it's about.

"What am I gonna do? Pop into the Quarter for a quick ultrasound? A pregnant werewolf escorted by a witch? Nothing to see here!" Hayley says with sass and I chuckled at the little wolfs spunk

"Hayley, play nice with your new chew toy." I tell her as I turned my head to look to her.

She looks in my direction before rolling her eyes and turning around with a scoff.

"A lot of women would kill to have a child. It strikes me as odd that you're not taking better care of yours." Bekah comments and it doesn't take a genius to figure out that she's jealous.

I feel sorry for her, I know I can have kids but she can't. I probably never will have kids of my own, seeing as I'm a lesbian.

"She's right Bekah, it's not as if she can just go into the quater. Marcel's men will have her head." I defended the wolf, closing my eyes again.

"I know a doctor out in the Bayou, off the beaten path. Now, I took the liberty of making an appointment for you. Tonight, after-hours, just us. Vampires will never get word of it." Anges chimes up and opened my eyes again, narrowing them at her.

What is this witch playing at? I look at Hayley as she thinks for a moment and rolls her eyes in reluctant agreement.

"Okay, fine. Bayou-baby-doctor it is." The werewolf agreed and I let out another laugh.

"Agnes. If you try anything, I'll let you die a slow yet Painful death." I threatened seriously and she nods wide eyed.

Agnes and Hayley leave the room and I close my eyes as I stay in my position on the couch. I could smell him before I could hear him.