xɪ. ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ᴅᴀᴠɪɴᴀ ᴄʟᴀɪʀᴇ

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

ᴀꜱᴛʀᴀᴇᴀ Love ᴍɪᴋᴀᴇʟꜱᴏɴ 𝗣𝗢𝗩─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

It's night time now and neither Bekah nor Nik has called for my help. So, I decided to come to the festival after all.

The streets were packed with many people, the music is blasting, people are singing, there are stands that sold food, in conclusion all is great. Then again, when is a festival in New Orleans not great?

The one thing that stands out though is the fact that there are no witches.

I am still walking down the street when my phone rings. I take it out of my jeans back pocket and I answer it without checking the name.

"What do you want?"

"Ashe, it's me. I know, we're not exactly the best pals as of this but I need your help." I hear my twin say, his tone firm yet desperate non the less.

"Fine, where are you?" I asked him, agreeing to help him without hesitation.

I know we're are not on the best of terms  and I'm supposed to be ignoring him, but I'll always be there when he needs me. Fight or not.

"St Ann's church." He responded to me. Okay, I know where that is. It's where Rebekah swore Elijah is being hold.

My eyes widened in curiosity as I wondered what is going on there.

"On my way." I told him quickly before hanging up and speeding to the church.

I arrive d at the church and I spotted Nik awaiting at the enterance.

He greeted me, but still ignoring him, I just gave him a glance. I turned around, hearing him sigh behind me before he walks in front of me and leads the way into the church.

I walk in behind Nik to see a boy and a girl.

The girl was watching over the boy and as I walked closer, my body began buzzing with anticipation. Confusion grew over me as I looked at the duo, not understanding my feelings.

Then the brunette turns to us and as we locked eyes, I froze in my spot.
She is, by far, the most beautiful girl I've ever laid eyes on in my thousand years of existence.

She has long brown hair that shimmered in the candle light and lightly tanned skin that looked incredibly soft. She's wearing a white sundress that fits perfectly and her perfect legs are exposed.