ᴠɪ. ᴛᴀɴɢʟᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ɪɴ ʙʟᴜᴇ

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

ᴀꜱᴛʀᴀᴇᴀ Love ᴍɪᴋᴀᴇʟꜱᴏɴ 𝗣𝗢𝗩─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Nik, Rebekah and I are currently chatting about the dead vampires laying in our front yard, or rather, Rebekah is complaining about not having the chance to have set something on fire.

"I cannot believe you disposed of those vampires without me. You know how I love to set things on fire!" Bekah exclaims and she started to pout, causing me to chuckle and Nik to look amused.

"Yes, whatever shall we do about that injustice?" I asked over dramatically, putting my hand over my heart.

Bekah gave me a glare and Nik let out an amused chuckle.

"Was I supposed to leave them in the front yard to rot? Besides, they were my responsibility. They attacked the helpless pregnant girl who's carrying my child!" Nik said with a smirk and I chuckled.

"Oh, I am so moved by your new-found sense of fatherly duties towards the werewolf carrying your hybrid bun in her oven." My blonde sister retorts and I laughed out loud as I walked over to her and gave her a high five.

"The werewolf would like to know what the plan is." I hear Hayley say behind me and I turn to her - giving her a pleasant nod.

"Well, that depends what plan you mean, love? My plan for global domination, Astra's plan to deafen me with her screaming and shouting or Rebekah's plan to find love in a cruel, cruel world?" Nik asks mockingly and I shot him a sour look.

Rebekah takes a pencil from the desk beside her and throws it in Nik' direction while I glare. Nik catches it with ease before it can embed itself in his forehead.

"Well You know, if you didn't do such stupid things then I wouldn't find such need to scream and shout." I sass him and he rolls his eyes.

"Hello?, plan rescue Elijah. You know, the good brother? The one who is now in the possession of your mortal enemy after you stabbed him in the back?" Hayley says with a sigh, before Nik could speak a retort at my words.

"In the front, if we're being specific." Nik says with a smirk on his face.

"You see." I tell him seriously, indicating to why I'm always shouting, and rolls his eyes.

"You three said that you would get him back. So is there a plan, or what?" She asks and my anger rises.

"First off, little Chatterbox, I never said I had a plan I simply said that I'd help execute the plan if it were to be created." I started dangerously calm, taking a step towards her. "And second, you need to dial it down a notch. You worry about my elder brother but you've only known him for five minutes." I continue and Hayley gaze drops to the ground.