ᴠɪɪ. ᴀʟʟ ɪꜱ ꜰᴀɪʀ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀʀ

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

ᴀꜱᴛʀᴀᴇᴀ Love ᴍɪᴋᴀᴇʟꜱᴏɴ 𝗣𝗢𝗩─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

We are currently in the basement of our temporary home, the plantation. I am leaning against one of the walls, watching Max - the vampire we didn't kill last night - and Josh -the vampire Nik has under his compulsion - while Bekah and Nik are on the phone, talking about our lovely meeting with Marcel.

"Niklaus, for the love of Mary Magdalene, how long does it take to ask a simple question?" I heard Bekah, with my supernatural hearing, ask Nik in an annoyed tone and I snickered at my twin's equally annoyed expression.

Just because I'm watching the young vampires, doesn't mean that I can't eavesdrop. It's one of my favorite pass times.

"Hey Bekah!" I yell at her and a few seconds later I hear a 'hello' said back. I grin while looking over at the two scared vampires, Josh looks as if he's about to faint.

"Much longer than you'd think, considering the answer was, as expected, 'no'. Marcel's man, Thierry, is suspicious. He thinks you killed ten nightwalkers." Nik tells her.

"Well, that's a lie! I only killed seven and Astra killed one." My blonde sister exclaimed in feigned offense, causing me to chuckle.

Yes, dramatics most certainly runs I the Mikaelson bloodline. "Should I make Thierry the eighth?" She asked in an after thought.

"Marcel is playing friendly. We can't kill the favorite son, or he'll catch onto us." Nik warns and rejects her question all in the same breath.

"then we may never see Elijah again." I chimed in, smirking as the two vampires looked more uneasy by the second with my gaze trailing over them. As if I'd ever touch them, I thought with a disgusted scoff.

"So, war it is, then?" She asked my twin.

"Indeed. Do you know what to do with the witch?" Nik says and we exchanged devilish grins, making us look some dangerous than normal.

"I believe I do." I hear her said and there was a tone in her set In her voice that led me to believe that she was smiling.

"Good. You manage Sophie Deveraux. I'll take care of the next step." Nik says hanging up.

"I can not wait until we kill her, she works on my nerves like it's her little hobby." I told him, huffing unhappily. Nik just shook his head with a fond smile on his lips.