Chapter 2

A/n: I have no idea why your here but half of my story has gotten deleted so let's go

11:00 PM
Poppy's POV

We were in the middle of my coronation. I hadn't seen my sister since are argument. She probably didn't even show up. All because she was to selfish to give me her bracelet.
Why would she even where it, she doesn't even like branch anymore. And she's so ungrateful, I mean- your a princess. What more could she possibly want? But she's always been like this. That's why all of the friends she makes go away. Satin and chenille, Diamond, and Biggie all left because she was selfish.

I was trying to get her out of my head but nothing was working. Just thinking of Y/n was ruining my night. Satin and Chenille saw this and came over. "What's wrong poppy" Satin said in a worried voice. "Nothing" I said in a sad tone. "Poppy we've been friends for the past 15 years, we know when something's bothering you" Chenille said. "Well before the coronation started I went to visit my sister". "Y/n" Satin said with a surprised face. "You never visit her" Chenille said. "Yeah.. I know" I said very uncomfortable. "All I asked was for a bracelet and she snapped at me" I said in a angry voice. "Siblings" Satin continued "They can be annoying sometimes". "They can also be unreasonable" Chenille said in a sassy tone. "And Stupid" Satin said getting angry." And Dumb" Chenille said snapping back. "THAT'S NOT THE POINT!?!" Satin yelled. "The point is after all the fights and disagreements you have-" "You love them" Chenille finished. "But this is Y/n we're talking about, she's so stubborn and greedy all the time" I said angrily. "Well have you tried talking it out with her?" Satin questioned. "No, I guess didn't thought of that" I said. "Well go try and talk with her" Chenille said. "But-" I was cut off by Satin saying "We'll be waiting".

Time Skip brought to you by exhausted author

Poppy POV

"Ok, talk it out" I said to myself.
*knock knock* "Hello, Y/n are you in there" I said nervously. *knock knock* "Y/n" I said again. I started getting frustrated. *Bang Bang Bang* "Y/N OPEN THE DOOR!!!" I yelled angrily. "That's it I'm coming in" I said opening the door. I soon as I walked in, I started to panic. "Y/n, Y/n where I are you" I said panicking more. "Y/N"

I ran all the way back to the Twins
"Satin, Chenille" I said exhausted from all the running. "Poppy, why are you back so early" Satin questioned. "And where's Y/n" Chenille asked with curiosity. "That's the thing, I don't know!!!" I yelled still panicking. "Woah, Poppy calm down" Satin said. "Where did you last see her" Chenille questioned. "At her pod, but I already checked there" I said worried. "Well did you see her in the crowd" Satin said. "No-"

*RUMBLE*

Every one went quiet.

*RUMBLE*

"Um what was that-"

*RUMBLE*

Everyone started to panic

"Queen Poppy what was that!?!" A random troll asked. "What just happened" Another one said. "Alright everyone don't worry, I'll go find bran-" I was cut off by a WAVE of water flooding the village. Then a weird looking troll came over to me and then it all went Black.

A/n: So half of my story got deleted......I had to rewrite this part all over again . And if your wondering where's trollex is don't worry he's coming in the next chapter. Also sorry for the short chapter.....Bye