Chapter 6

When she passed, he became heartless, leaving me heart broken. - ???

Day 2
5:00 am

Poppy POV

Me and Aqua were both captured by a 'rock' troll an bag . I had know Idea where the troll was taking us, but I could hear Aqua in another bag, trying to yell at the them, but probably couldn't here her. I couldn't move because I was so squished inside the bag. Anyway, they finally came to a stop and dropped both me and Aqua, onto the floor, letting me and Aqua out. Then I saw, what looked like, A troll with an Mohawk.

I kept quiet, not wanting to get thrown in the ocean again. But Aqua was a different story, "WHO ARE YOU AND WHY DID YOU PUT ME INSIDE THIS MUSTY BAG !?!" I have to Admit, I thought it was kinda funny. But the the rock troll didn't an hit her on the head. "These two were caught snooping around outside there territory" the rock troll said out of breath. "An angry little mermaid and a puny little Pop squeak. That's A weird combination, put them in a cell until I find out what to do with them" She said smirking at the both of us. The guard then yanked the both of us by are hair and dragged us to our cells, while sitting in complete silence ......

Meanwhile......

Adella POV

Ever since my encounter with the king, I started to get a little bit more noisy around the castle. It seemed like the king was in and out of the dungeon, I never got even a little peek at in there. But I was determined to find out what was going on in there. I also noticed he was fine with Aqua skipping work, Either he didn't notice or didn't care for her. Which was odd because Aqua wouldn't skip a day at work. Especially since she's the king's royal servant, so something was definitely up. Anyway, I was walking down a hallway, when I a beautiful singing voice. I stopped in my tracks and peeked into the door and saw this beautiful girl. When she finished, I quietly stepped behind her and said, "Good singing". She jumped up at the sound my voice and started to panic, until she looked up at me. "Who are you?" She said trying to catch her breath, "Sorry for scaring you, my name is Adella." I said trying to calm her down. "Sorry, sorry, I thought you were some one else, but never mind that, my name is Y/n".

Back with Poppy and Aqua

Poppy POV

Aqua and I were placed in two different cells, but that didn't stop us from over hearing one another. "Psst..., Poppy" Aqua whispered, "You can go ahead and say it" I said to her. "Say what?" Aqua questioned, "That I was wrong and you were right" I said starting to get annoyed. "Poppy, as much as I would love to say that, this is not the right time nor place to brag" she told me as she continued speaking. " Plus it's not entirely your fault, I'm the one who got us caught" Aqua stated with a sweet smile on her face. "But you probably lost your job, my sister is probably dead and-". She cut me of and said, "Hey!, don't say that about your sister, she's probably out there somewhere" She stated. "So let's stop sitting around in the dark feeling sorry for our selves and get out of here, Together!" She said with a smile on her face. "Together!" I yelled, "SHUT UP!!!!" The rock queen yelled. "Together." I whispered.

Commercial skip, because no one likes commercials

Poppy POV

Me and Aqua were trying to find a way to break out but nothing was working. "Okay, okay, so let me explain this again." Aqua said telling me her 4th plan in a row. "You scream out I escaped, then you take the key open the door and attack, then, and break me out okay!" Aqua said. "Okay" I said, "Ahem, HELP THE TECHNO TROLL GOT OUT!!!" I yelled out. The rock trolls came in barging into the room with the key, "Now!" Aqua shouts out. I strangled them with my hair until they passed out, then I grabbed the key and broke out. "Good!, now get me out!" Aqua said, I unlocked the door we started to run. We were almost out until I saw it, the string. It looked beautiful, I went closer and closer to it until, "Poppy what are you doing were almost out!!" Aqua said. "GUESS AGAIN LITTLE MERMAID!!", We turned around to see the rock queen right running towards us. " RUN!!" Aqua yelled, We started to run until we got to the exit, and it was locked. We were cornered until someone ripped the door down, I turned around to see. "BRANCH!" I yelled, "No time to talk get to the balloon!" He yelled. "What th-" Aqua tried to question what was going on but I cut her off by grabbed her wrist, dragging her to the air balloon. I hopped in the balloon and with every one in, we flew off.

Meanwhile....

Trollex POV

"Is it done" I asked, my voice booming with anger

"Yes, yes it worked perfectly" the scientist said

"Perfect~" I said

"What about the other troll" the scientist said with concern

"You mean beauty, I'll take care of her. You just go along with the plan" I said with a dark smirk.

A/N: BRANCH! I knew someone was missing. Whelp, I added him in, now I just gotta figure out how to make this make since. Don't worry, just give me about.... Another week? Maybe two, Yep just gonna start writing now. Stalling! What do you mean I'm stalling? I would never do that! I just wanted to get to know about you. Like your favorite color, maybe a book? Fine I'll stop stalling. Bye.