Chapter 14

Poppy POV

"Pause" Branch said, stopping the argument. "What is that" he questioned. "What was what!?" I yelled at him. "Shh! I hear someone singing" Branch said, moving towards the sound he had heard. I stopped and listened to the voice.

We don't hope for

Making things better

All we want is to

Keep it together

Every days a rainy day

No changing the weather

This kinda life has made our hearts

As hard as leather

"Why do they sound so sad?" I questioned. "I don't know" Branch said, "but I kinda like it". "WHAT! Branch! There music is making them sad!" I yelled at Branch.

And all these tears are from the

Dust in our eyes

And all these years just keep on

Passing us by

We all know that were just

Born to die

We all know that were just

born to die

"Branch, we have to help them!" I said to Branch. "Help them with what? They seem like there doing fine" Branch said. I glared at Branch and huffed.

And all these years just keep on

Passing us by

And all this misery

Makes it hard to deny

That's the way it goes when your just

Born to die~

Y/N POV

I was in a wedding gown, with flowers in hand. I looked into the crowd and saw techno trolls. Some crying, some cheering, some even shot angry glares at me. I had finally looked up and saw him.

I had finally woken up from that nightmare . Breathing heavily, I realized that I was still a mer-troll, in a under water castle. I sat up and looked at my tail. I looked at for what almost felt like hours, until I broke. I cried into my new tail, cried about everything that has happened the passed few nights. I even cried about Poppy. I thought that Poppy would be the last troll I would even think about. But for some reason, I missed her the most. I was still crying, until I heard the door knob. I quickly pretended to be a sleep, praying he wouldn't notice. He opened the door and hummed, "Water lily" , Sending chills down my spine. I didn't response not wanting him to see my face. He swam closer to the bed and said, "I know you're awake~". I still didn't response. He gentle grabbed my chin and and lifted my face up. "Open your eyes." He said in a commanding voice. I still didn't break. He was getting angry, so, he let go of my chin and moved his hand to my hip. I started to blush but still tried to keep a straight face. When all of a sudden I felt a sharp pain in my hip. I screamed and my eyes went wide open. He quickly put his hand over my mouth and shushed me. "Shh.... Princess. We don't want anyone to find out about the surprise!" He exclaimed while still pinching my hip. I was on the brink of tears by how hard he was pinching me. "Now, I'm gonna let go and when I do, don't scream. Ok?" I shook my head yes. He let go of my hip and my mouth. I instantly sat up and looked at my now bruised hip. I glared at the evil monster with tears of fury. "Aww, I'm sorry Y/n, I'm just not in the mood for your little games?" He said. I whimpered as he hopped of the bed and got something. I stared in curiosity he walked back over with a plate in his hand. A plate full of gunk! I almost passed out when I saw it. "What is that?!" I yelled, about to puke at the sight of it. "It is a dessert we techno trolls eat" Trollex said. He grabbed a fork and tapped it. I looked in curiosity. Only to get a explosion in my face. I gagged in disgust and wiped it off. But when I opened my eyes, I saw a beautiful looking square thingy. Trollex laughed and used the fork to cut off a piece. "Open up, water lily~" He sang. With no hesitation, I immediately snatched the fork out of his hand and ate it. He smiled watching me devour the whole dish. "Careful now, you might choke" He said patting my back gently. After I was finished, He asked me question.
"Have you made up your mind sweetheart?" . "About what?" I questioned. "Marriage" he said as his smirk grew. "What!?! No!" I screamed at him. His smirk dropped off his face at my reaction. He growled and disbelief and barked, "Why do you have to be so stubborn!". "Because I'm not marrying a heartless MONSTER!!" I barked back. "I would much rather be married to that little boy I met years ago" I said. He paused for a moment, before yelling in anger and saying. "If that's your final decision. Then your gonna regret it, sweet face.". He stormed out of the room and locked the door. Leaving me there, hopeless.

Poppy POV

"Okay here's the plan, these... trolls need some SERIOUS cheering up! So us 2 are gonna have to go, top shelf."
I explained to branch. Branch was in shock and tried to say "Now, when you say top shelf, you don't mean-". "We need to sing them, the molx zst important songs, in the history of music." I said very sternly. "Ok, so which ones?" Branch questioned. "All of them." I said very sternly. "And when you say all of them-"

-

Yo tell me what I want what I really really want

So tell me what you want what you really really want

I'll tell you what I want what I really want

So tell me what you want what you really really want

I wanna I wanna I wanna I wanna

I want a really really really wanna zig a zig ah

-
"NOW I WANT YOU TWO TO SIT HERE AND THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU HAVE DONE! THAT WAS A CRIME AGAINST MUSIC!" The queen or whatever she was yelled. "No, wait! Were trying to help you! We need to save you from-".
I tried to finish my statement but I was cut off by her pulling out a letter. "What is that?" Branch questioned suspiciously. "Luckily, That lil mer-king warned me about A pop troll and her lil boyfriend stealing strings!" The troll yelled at us. My eyes widen when she said mer-king. "K-king Trollex?" I questioned in fear.
"Whatever, I honestly don't really care right now. I have other important things to do, like wash, what you call 'music' out of my ears" The queen stated. She walked away, but not before a little thing popped out of her hair and said, "Ohh~ You done messed now! Right Aunt Delta". "Keep them in there growly Pete" she yelled to the guard, ignoring her niece or whatever. When she was out of sight, I panicked. Branch looked at me like I was crazy and said, "Poppy, calm down I have a plan to bust us out". "Its not that Branch! It's that he knows I'm alive!" I yelled on the verge of tears. I sat down on the very old bed, shaking in fear I said, "He's gonna burn this town and kill me". Branch looked at me with pity. He took a deep breath, and sat down next to me. "Poppy look at me" Branch told me. I lifted my chin up slightly blushing in embarrassment. "Were gonna get out of here. Wither it's from us digging out or someone breaking us out" Branch said."But what if he finds me here! How did even know you were alive?!" I questioned, now fully In tears. "Hey, were gonna stop him! And even if were stuck in here, I'm glad I'm here with you" Branch said. I smiled and hugged him. He seemed a little surprised, but then hugged back. "Ok what's your plan Poppy?" He questioned. I opened my mouth to say something, when suddenly the door busted down the door and-

No one's POV

Sereia and the other servants had the whole plan figured out. Now it was all up to them. The maid made it to the throne room, she bowed. "My King" the maid said, showing her respect for the King. "What brings you here?" Trollex questioned getting up from his throne. "Well sire, um, there has been a........ Problem in the castle for quite awhile" she said, messing with her hair. "Did you come to bother me or is something actually wrong?" The king stated in annoyance. "Well it's about, Adella" the maid said. "Oh, so you've come to complain?" He said in a threatening way. "No! No, I haven't, she's just is-" "Is what, hm?".
"She's crazy! She keeps on screaming about sneaking into Aqua's maid quarters! And then she said something about going to the dungeon! She's ins-" She stopped in the middle of her rant. She looked up at the king's face in terror. Expecting to see a furious Trollex, about to kill her. But, instead, she saw her king with an evil looking smirk. "I'm, so, so, sorry!" She said in tears. "Oh no, no, no, I should be thanking you!"
Trollex said with a smile. "But I just yelled at-" The young maid tried to say something but Trollex cut her off. "I know, I know, I know. We all get to that breaking point. But never mind that, you just gave me just enough information for a special accusation!" Trollex explained in a sweet voice. "Really?!" She exclaimed excitedly. "Yes, yes. Now go on, get back to work. Thank you!" Trollex said. The young maid shook her head and left the throne room. Leaving Trollex in the room with one big smirk.

A/N: Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm back! Thank you, oh, Thank you, your to kind! Now that I'm back and I have turned that 18 into a 72. I can keep writing Cringe and Crazy chapters like this! (And hopefully finish this book by February.) And by the way, on Thanksgiving day, I woke up to see 1k people had read my book! So thank you! You right there with clothing on! I'm gonna go enjoy my 18 days off now. Bye, bye!