Chapter 4

A\N: it looks like I updated early so you could clap it up for me. No? Fine just read already.

9:01 am
??? POV

I had got my 5 minute break, and boy was I tired. I felt like the king has been over working all of his servants. I also thought he had been more aggressive then he usual is. Usual, his very kind and generous to all of his people. But I guess he's just really stressed out, after all he is a new ruler. Besides, It's probably tough being a new king. Anyways, I went outside and saw the most shocking thing. a pop troll, left to drown by her people. I was so confused, what was a pop troll doing in the middle of the ocean? Why did someone drown her? Should I save them? I couldn't just watch as someone was losing there life while just watching, what would the king think? I quickly swam to the body and started swimming to the surface.

Poppy POV

"I'm alive ?!?" I was so confused. Could I breath underwater? Could I have came back to life? But that didn't matter, what mattered was that I was alive!

"Are you ok?"

I spun my head up and looked to see another one of them.
We both started to scream in each other faces. I started to run away from her but then she yelled "Wait don't run away, I-I'm trying to help you!!!" She yelled trying to run after me. "TRYING TO HELP ME, YOUR KING JUST TRIED TO DROWN ME" I yelled at  her. "Wha- you have to be lying the king would never do that" She said in denial. "Well he did, and took my sister, and all of my friends !!!" I yelled at her. "Well I still don't think my king would do that" she said
still in denial. "But I would never do that" she said in a serious tone. I was still very skeptical about her claims so I said, "How do I know I can trust you." "I just saved you from drowning to death, and I'm probably gonna lose my job for leaving early" she said in a sassy tone. "How can I trust you if I don't even know your name yet" I said still being stubborn. "Fine, you wanna know my name" she said waiting for my answer. I shook my head yes, "My name is Aqua, the Techno troll who is about to lose her job messing around with a Pop troll" she said very annoyed. "Oh, well I'm Poppy, the Pop troll who just lost all of her people to a maniac, who probably killed my sister" I yelled. "Well I don't have time for this" she said walking away from me.

"Wait your just gonna leave me here, in the middle of NO WHERE !!!" I screamed at 'Aqua'. "You'll be fine" she yelled back, "Can you at least help me find my sister, instead of walking away when you just found out your king is EVIL" I screamed again. "Ugh, If I help you find your way back home, will you leave me alone" Aqua said still annoyed. "Pinkie promise" I said putting out my pinkie for the promise, She shook my pinkie and the deal was set. "Thank you Aqua"" Yeah, yeah, it was already pass my break time anyway" she said smiling. We started to walk until we got somewhere very dark "Now where are we? " I said with curiosity, "Some place really hot" Aqua said.

 We started to walk until we got somewhere very dark "Now where are we? " I said with curiosity, "Some place really hot" Aqua said

A\N : Hey if you're reading this that means you read all the way to the end of this chapter. I have a question for you, yes you in the shirt. Do you feel like someone is missing? No? Okay. Just wanted to make sure. Bye!!!