Chapter 7

Every day, Every night, he'd always find a way to make me cry - ???

Back in Techno reef.....

Y/N POV

I was scared, I knew to much, He knew I knew to much. Luckily, there was a nice techno fish named Adella. She was 21, so one year older than I was, She helped me around the castle. So it was have someone have my back, even though I knew he was still watching. Anyways, I was looking for Adella, when I felt someone's arms around my waist. None other than the monster him self, "Trollex" I said with a shaky voice. "You finally got my name, babe " He said with smirk. I blushed at the nickname as he continued to talk, "I see you and A getting real close, you ain't tell her to much, right?" He asked his grip getting stronger. "Oh, Adella, No, I haven't said anything to her, yet". He looked at me with anger and then threw me against the wall. " You better keep your mouth SHUT about what happened or I will not hesitate to kill you, just like your dead sister-" "SHUT THE F*** UP!" I yelled at him. He looked at me, shocked, eyes glowing with anger, until he grabbed me by my throat and said, "First of watch who ya talking to like that, princess" he said the, voice booming with anger. I was struggling, trying to breath. He smirked and threw me across the room, I groaned in pain as his shadow started to loom over me and said, "And keep ya F****** mouth SHUT, okay!" He yelled at me. I just laid there glaring daggers at him and said, "You'll never be able to keep me quiet, all your staff maybe scared of you, but I'm not". " That's the one mistake you made" He said, smirking at my weak position, he got up, and locked me in the room. Unbeknownst to him that Adella was watching the entire time.

Back with Poppy, Aqua and now Branch

No one's POV

"So, your basically telling me that this is your boyfriend" Aqua stated. The two blushed and quickly denied the last part. "No! Um.... Not like that! But we're best friends!" Poppy exclaimed. "Okay, but I have one more question" Aqua said still suspicious of him. "How did you get here" Aqua said, glaring at him. Branch glared back at her and said, "I got kidnapped, by your king" He said with a pinch of sass. "You know what I meant!" Aqua screamed. "Okay, okay you two! Stop arguing" Poppy yelled making the two go quiet. "I'm sure Branch has a reasonable explanation to get here, but now's not the time, besides, we have other trolls to save" Poppy said with a smile. "What do you mean by other trolls to save" Aqua said glaring at Poppy. "Well...."

Back at the Reef....

Adella POV

I was in shock, "that.... that..... Monster!"I shouted. He had just lock my soon to be best friend in a room. And what did he mean by dead sister, but now was not the time to question things. I had to get in there, "Y/N!!!" I screamed banging on the door. I could hear her, still groaning in pain from the accident. "Y/N GET UP!!!" I yelled, "Shh.... he might hear you" she said coughing as she continued to talk. "You didn't see anything, did you?" She said in a weak tone, "I saw all of it, and he's not gonna get away with it!" I yelled. "Did he r-" I was gonna ask her a question, but she cut me off by saying, "NO, No, he definitely would not get away with that" She said. I was relieved, but still confused so I asked, "Then, what did he do?" I asked in curiosity.
"That's not important right now, What is important is that he doesn't find out that you know about this" she said, hiding the truth from me. I was a little mad about her not telling me what happened so I said, "Promise me you'll tell me when I get you out". "Promise" she said, coughing up blood as she continued to speak. "But I have to get out of here first, he locked me in with a key" she said, voice fading away. "What key!" I shouted in confusion and frustration, "Find it! And hurry, its getting real dark" she said finishing her sentence. "Okay"

A/N: Woah! That was a lot of work! Seriously! Do you know how many parts I had to delete just to finish this chapter. Also, sorry if this one was a little dramatic, know what lets dial back on the drama guys, dial it back guys!