Chapter 12

Warning!!!! I repeat, Warning! You might wanna skip this chapter, this chapter reveals a lot of stuff, but also is sad, not like chapter 3, but like really sad. So skip if you don't like sad stuff.

No one's POV

"Finally!" Adella screamed out in relief, Every worker around her froze and look at her like she was crazy. She slightly blushed in embarrassment and squeaked out "Sorry" and ran/swam in a different direction. Once she was out of sight, she started to think how she was going to get into the kings bedroom, and how she was going to exit with no one noticing her. Maybe she could um...., okay! She had no idea what she was going to do. She hadn't planned this far!  But, then again, she should've thought of something when Aqua went missing. "Wait a minute, that's it!" Adella said as she started to smile. "Aqua was the Kings best servant, she would've known where his bedroom was!" She whispered/screamed. "So she's must've left something in her room! Maybe like a map, or a key? Whatever! I'm wasting time, I need to get too her maids quarters!" Adella stated loudly. And with that, Adella left out, forgetting about her other co-workers.

Poppy POV

"Poppy, are you sure you know where we're going?" Branch questioned, "Don't question me Branch! Besides, It can't be that hard" I said to Branch. "Do you even know how to fly this thing!?" Branch yelled, getting annoyed. "Of course I know how, all you have to do is......umm.......Press all of these buttons!" I said, pressing all of the buttons. The air balloon started to freak out zooming all around troll Kingdom. "POPPY, STOP IT!!!!" Branch yelled, hanging on to the Balloon. I pulled myself up to the balloon, I reached for the panel and pressed a random button. The ballon stopped and said, "Dang Poppy, Watch where your pressing!". " So, you know how to fly this thing!?!" Branch yelled sarcastically. "Maybe I do, Branchifer" I said with a smirk. "Oh yeah! What makes you say that!?! Branch questioned. "Because, were at our second stop!" I screamed in excitement, looking over at-

Y/N POV

"Hey Beautiful" A voice said, scaring me awake, "Who's there!" I shouted, shaking while tears were coming down my face. "Don't worry water lily, I'm not gonna hurt you" They said in a soft yet dark voice. I already knew who this was since he locked me in here, so, I started to freak out. "No, no, no, Don't cry, Beauty" he told me, his hands on my face. I shoved his hands away from my face and yelled, "Stop it! Leave me alone you, monster!". He gave a dramatic gasp as he said, " Wow, you would think after all we've been through!? You would have a better attitude towards me". "Oh yeah, after you held me hostage and killed my sister, I should be giving you fin massage right about now" I said sarcastically, glaring at the beast. "Well, you did it once, maybe you can do it again" he said with a smirk on his face.
"What are y-" I cut myself off and gasped

*Flashback*

I was crying until I heard someone say, "No, no, no, don't cry uh, what's your name?" the voice said. *sniff* *sniff* "Y/N, w-who are you" I said, A little frightened by the voice. "Oh, my apologies, my name is Trollex, Prince of the Techno trolls, sorry if I scared you" He I mean Trollex said. "Prince, Techno?" I questioned, turning around, still sniffling. I turned around to see a dark blue troll, in the water, with rainbows on both of his arms and his hair was up, literally. "Yeah silly, you act like you never heard of a Techno troll before" He said, swimming closer to me. "No, and how you a Prince when I'm A princess? That's impossible!"  I said in a adorable little voice. "You're A princess? No wonder your voice is so angelic!"  He said, day dreaming about something. "My voice? Were you stalking me?!" I questioned, glaring at him. "Well I wouldn't say stalking, more like......watching!" He said, sending a sweet smile to  me. "Whatever, but I still don't believe your a Prince" I said, not convinced by him. "Not a Prince of your kingdom, but of mine!" He said with a smirk. "What are you doi-" I was cut of by him getting up from the water and showing me a tail, but it had scars everywhere. I gasped and ran over to him, this confused him, so he said, "What are you doi- Ah!". He hissed in pain as I started to rub his fin, " What happened to your tail?" I questioned. "That's not important, besides, you wouldn't care anyway....." He said looking away. "No, I would care! Please, I won't tell anyone!" I said desperately. "Promise?" He said nervously, "Promise" I said. He sighed and said, "My Papa...., he, he hasn't been happy, ever since my mama went with the angels" he said, tears starting to run down his face. "He, *sniff*, he hurts me sometimes" Trollex said, now fully crying. I felt bad for him, I mean- I thought dealing with Poppy all day was bad, but he had it way worse. I couldn't just watch him cry like everyone does to me, so I wiped  the tears off his face. He looked at me confused and said, "What are you doing? You actually believe me?". "Come down water boy, I may not believe you about the Prince part, but I do believe you about the scars. So that's why I'm helping you" I said with a sweet smile. "There! All wrapped up now!" I said sweetly, he smiled and said, "Thank you, Water lily", I smiled and kissed him on the check. He blushed and said, "I gotta get back home now, thanks for your help Y/N!" As he jumped into the water. "Your welcome Trollex! See ya tomorrow!" I yelled back. Once he was gone, I sighed, blushing and daydreaming about mer-troll. "Y/N, ME AND DAD ARE LOOKING FOR YOU, IF YOU DON'T COME OUT YOUR GROUNDED!!!" A voice yelled, probably my annoying sister Poppy. I sighed in annoyance and prepared for the lecture that was waiting for me.

*Flashback end*

"Trollex! What happened to you?!" I questioned in shock, "What happened was I got stronger. I'm not that weak little boy I was. Not anymore." He said as he continued, "Now that I'm king, I need a Queen to help me rule over the entire troll kingdom, and I know just the troll for it!" He said smirking at me. "No!"  I screamed trying to pull out of his grip. He smirked at my weak attempt, "Yes! Yes! Because if you don't, then I'll have to hurt someone very close to you" He said with his smirk growing bigger. I glared at him and yelled, "Ha! You already killed my sister! There's no one else!"  "Or maybe there is" he said. He picked me up and carried me out the dark room, into a guests room. He turned on the lights and I covered my eyes due to the brightness of the room. When the lights calmed down, I opened my eyes to the sight of him tucking me in like a baby. "Good night, Water lily" hee said exiting the room. I wanted to go after him, but I didn't have the energy for it. So, I dozed of to sleep......

A/N: Okay, That was long, I should be getting a break now! What was that, You want me to give credit to someone? Who? 1zoo20? Fine she did give me most of the idea! So thank you 1zoo20! But I can't take no more suggestions for the next chapter. Things are about to get dark......