Chapter 9

Flashback - ???

She was so beautiful. I thought girls were gross, but this one was gorgeous. She looked like the ones in the book my mom use to read me, A pop troll. I know they were supposed to be the bad guys, but this troll didn't look bad at all. She was much prettier than the girls who always wanted to play with me. I didn't have enough courage to say hi, so I left. But I was definitely coming back tomorrow night.

Poppy POV

"Now all we have to do is collect the other pieces, I already have one in my hair!" I said, pulling the rock string out of my hair. Aqua gasped in shock, as Branch stared at the string and its beauty. Aqua glared at me and yelled, "ARE YOU INSANE, POPPY!!!!". Branch snapped out of his trance and said, "Woah, woah, woah, woah, Calm down, Poppy what is this". " It's the rock string, and I'm gonna use it to save humanity!" I replied with a smirk, "What's A rock string?" Branch said in confusion. "It's one of the many different strings I told Poppy not to TOUCH! Aqua yelled. "1. That's not true 2. I'm taking the strings so the trolls can realize we're all the same" I said smiling at the both of them. "I hate to agree with her, but I think she's right" Branch continued, "We don't know what these.....strings, could do together". "Well Branchifer, as I always say, you should never be afraid to try new things" I said to Branch, with grin. "And look guys, there's our next destination" I yelled looking down towards a fancy looking place.

Adella POV

I went into the air filled room covered my mouth in horror, I saw different types of trolls, chained up to a wall. They looked like the ones in fairytales, Pop trolls, could they've possibly been, real? I didn't believe it at first, but then one of them opened there eyes. There eyes observed the room, like they were looking for something. But then they locked eyes with me,"AHH!". They started freaking out, trying to kick out of the chains. "Shh.... they'll here you" I said quietly, trying to calm them down. My item didn't work, as they kept on screaming. They were attracting someone's attention, so I quickly locked the door. I could tell it was the guards, because they were trying to knock the door down. I looked around the room to see if I could get her out with anything, to my surprise, I found a key! I quickly opened the cell and went to get the chains off her. But the closer I got, the more they panicked. Trying one last item to calm them down, I said, "Shh... I'm not like the others, I want to help you". They were trying to say something, but I couldn't make it out, so I slowly pulled the tape off from across there mouth. When I got it off of her she yelled "WHO ARE YOU!"

Trollex POV

"What do you mean by 'the rock string is gone'!" I yelled at the idiot, "We interrogated all of them, they said a pink pop troll stole it" he said in a stutter. He couldn't be talking abou-. Its all connected, Aqua's disappearance, Pink pop troll. She went to go get the strings for her self. No matter, she's just doing me a favor.

A/N: hey guys! I feel like I'm rushing with these chapters, so I'm gonna slow down and take my time with them. But in the meantime, I wanna know what y'all think of the book. If you enjoyed it, woah! If you didn't, well your reading this so you obviously enjoyed it. Anyways, I gotta write the next long chapter. Bye!