Chapter 11

Adella POV

I told the Pop troll, 'Harper' to stay there and keep an eye on the guards, while I would go find something to help her breath. In return, she gave me a two magical things, she called them a 'Paper clips'. I didn't know what I was going to use it for, but I still held on to it. I left out of the dungeon and thought where to start, I can save Y/N, but I can't get inside the room. Maybe I can save more pop trolls, but that's to big of a risk, I got lucky. But then, I had an idea, I could look into the king's room! He probably has something I could get Y/N out with, and I could probably get another clue to whatever's going on around here. Alright it's set I'll  go find something in the king's room, as soon as I find it.

Poppy POV

"Two strings down, Four more to go!" I stated smiling ear to ear. "Yeah, yeah...." Branch said with a frown on his face. I looked at him and said curiously, "What's  wrong?". "Well, what were doing, collecting the other.... trolls strings, it doesn't feel... right" Branch said with a guilty look as he continued. "Don't get me wrong, I love the idea of everyone being together but, what about the other trolls? What will they think? You saw how those other trolls reacte-" Branch tried to finish his statement, but I cut him off. "Branch, Branch, Branch, I get it, your worried. But were all the same!  They just don't realize it yet, and what about the other trolls that the techno king took, all of are friends, my father, and....... Y/N!" I stated, making Branch feel more guilty.  "Okay fine, but what about the mer-troll?" Branch questioned, "Oh! Aqua? She'll be fine, she'll probably be at the next stop before we are, don't worry about it!"

Meanwhile....

Aqua's POV

I had finally defeated the classical trolls by making the them tired. What's weird is, they didn't even blast me once Poppy and her boyfriend left. I really didn't care though, as long as we stop the king and I get back to my family. I kinda feel lonely without them. Like, there's this one half of my heart missing without them. My mom, Dad, and even my little brother, Synth! And I miss him the most! He gets on my nerves all the time. He's been at my house lately, ever since he stopped hanging around with the king. They use to be hanging out with each other all the time, but now they have stopped hanging out with each other. Now that I think about it, he barely even mentions Trollex anymore. What could've happened between the two? I didn't have time to think about that, because the classical trolls were waking up. I quickly ran/flew away before they got even a quick glimpse of me. I kept on running/flying away until I reached the sea. I quickly hopped into the water, not looking back, and heading to my next destination. Lonesome Flats.

A/N : LONGEST CHAPTER TO SHORTEST CHAPTER, HOW DID THAT HAPPENED! Whatever, Oh! don't cry little ones, I'm just getting you prepared for the next two chapters..... WHO I'M I KIDDING!!!! I could never get you prepared for those two chapters. Anyways, I'm giving out to much info, so I'm a head out, ok? Bye!