Chapter 10

Flashback - ???

I went up to the surface again, hoping she was up here again. To my Delight, she was standing in the same spot. I got closer and heard her singing! I stopped in my tracks and listened to her beautiful voice

"Your invisible when your sad, Clocks tick and phones still ring

"The world carries on like mad, and nobody sees a thing

"Whispering behind there hands, lost for kind words to say

I got closer as she continued to sing.

" Nobody understands, and everyone goes away

"Grownups wanna fix things

" When they can't it only fills them with shame

"So they, just look away

" Is it being greedy to need somebody to see me

"And say, my name......

" Seems when you lose someone

"No-one turns of the sun

" Folks carry on, that's that

" Your invisible when your sad

When she finished she cried, I couldn't bare to hear her cry so I swam up to her and said.....

No-one's POV

Poppy leaned over the air balloon to look at the beautiful site of- "Symphony Ville"
Aqua said Coldly as she continued. "Be careful guys, don't be fooled by there appearance". "Oh come on Aqua, how bad can they possibly be" Poppy stated with a smile as she looked over there village. "I mean, look at there village" Poppy said, finishing her statement, "Poppy, like the sir-, mer-troll said, we don't know what these trolls have to offer" Branch stated as Aqua glared at him. "No, no, no, It's fine Pop trolls, if it's so safe, then you two should be able to go in there all by yourselves" Aqua stated with a sarcastic tone. "Ohh~ Burn." The balloon said, budding in the conversation. "Okay, fine Aqua, but when we come back with the string, don't feel left out because you missed out on the fun" Poppy said walking off, dragging Branch with her. Aqua sighed watching the two trolls walk off and said, "There toast" as she fell asleep.

Meanwhile......

No one's POV

The guards at the doors were close to breaking them down. Adella got the chains off of the Pop troll as she panicked. "WHO ARE YOU!!!" said the colorful Pop troll, "No time to explain, but we gotta get you out of here" Adella stated. You could tell by the look on her face, the Pop troll did not trust her, but with no time to react, she had no choice. Adella quickly observed the room looking for something to help the Pop troll breath. Before she could do any thing, the guards busted down the doors, given the two a sick glares before they pounced, Adella quickly moved out the way making the guards fall into the cell. Adella locked the cell and looked at the Pop troll and said, "My name is Adella, and you". "Harper, what just happened!? And why are you a troll and a fish" The Pop troll 'Harper' said. "So Harper, I have no time to explain, but I can tell you this, if you wanna keep your friends and family alive, then listen to me".

Back in Symphony Ville......

Poppy was determined to prove Aqua wrong about these trolls, she believed that all of the trolls were the same, and that there was nothing to worry about.  On the other hand, Branch was very suspicious about these other trolls. Besides, he didn't even see what a all the trolls looked liked, except for Techno and Rock, so he was ready to keep Poppy safe from harm. Although Poppy thought she had everything figured out, so she said , " Alright, so when we get in here, were gonna ask them about there string, and when they reveal the location, were going to get it, ok". "Poppy, your telling me, we're going to walk in there and say hey, give us your string without causing any trouble" Branch said glaring at Poppy. "No Branch, Were going to do it politely" Poppy said with a smile on her face, "Do what, politely" A voice said, Poppy and Branch turned around to see the all to cute Trollzart, behind him was a whole band of classical trolls. "Aww....., look at his fluffy little wings, Why was Aqua so worried" Poppy said with a huge smile on her face.  The classical troll scuffed at her statement and said, " "Poppy, what are you doing?" Branch whispered to Poppy with a worried look on his face. "Oh come on Branch, there's no need to be worried, besides, I'm sure they'll give us there string without a problem" Poppy said out loud. Branch looked at her as if she was crazy. The classical trolls gasped as there conductor yelled, "WE WILL NOT GO DOWN WITHOUT A FIGHT!!!". Branch took out some weapons that he was hiding from Poppy, ready to attack the classical trolls. "Woah, woah, woah guys come on there's no need for a fight, all we asked for was your string." Poppy said yanking the weapons out of Branch's hands. The conductor raised his stick, and in a blink of an eye, Poppy and Branch were on the ground begging them to stop. The classical trolls were ready to strike again when suddenly Poppy had an idea.

Meanwhile

Aqua was still sleeping until she heard, " AQUA, HEEEEELP!!!!". Aqua instantly looked up and smirked at what she saw, Poppy and Branch getting chased down by the classical trolls. She giggled and laid down, Poppy saw her and yelled, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!! HEEELP!!". "Not until you admit that I was right and you were wrong" Aqua yelled back, still smirking at the two. Branch looked at Poppy and yelled, "POPPY, SAY IT!!" as he glared at her. Poppy didn't want to say it, but the classical trolls blast were getting stronger, yet she still didn't say a word. Aqua shrugged as she laid back. The conductor chuckled as he was about to let out the last blast. Knowing she had lost, let out a sigh and said, "I'M SORRY, I SHOULD'VE LISTENED TO YOU, NOW PLEASE HELP US!!!" Poppy screamed. "Hm, good enough" Aqua stated, she got up from the balloon and ran/flew over to the conductor and yelled, "HEY, FLUFFY!". "Hm, what's this? Another intruder. Well, don't worry, we have plenty more for all three of you" The conductor stated, getting  ready to blast her. They tried to blast her, but forgot one thing about techno trolls, they can fly as well. The minute they tried to attack her, she dodged all of there attacks. Aqua then flew up to the conductor and made him drop the stick. Branch caught it, but Poppy snatched it out of his hands and snapped the stick, making the classical string pop out. Aqua was still fighting off the classical trolls, so she yelled out, "GO ON WITHOUT ME, I'LL CATCH UP!!". Poppy and Branch quickly hopped into to the balloon, leaving with the classical string.

Back at the reef

Y/n POV

I had been waiting for hours in the cold, dark, and probably messy room. I could barely move, I was about to faint. I was about to faint, I heard someone open the door. I started to smile, until I saw who it was. "Hey beautiful"

A/N: Phew, I think that was my longest chapter yet. I think I should write more like this. What do you guys think? I'm a let you answer that while I go ahead and write chapter 11. Peace!