Chapter 3

A/N: Hi! I'm just gonna give you, dear reader a warning. SKIP. THIS. CHAPTER. If you don't like sad stuff. But if you a can take like the boss you are, then enjoy reading.

9:00 am
No one's POV

Poppy woke up feeling rope around her. "Where am I..." she said half asleep. "Your in my dungeon" A deep voice said.
Poppy looked up and froze in terror. There stood a horrifying merman or troll. Poppy was both confused and scared, But nevertheless she tried to be confident. "Who are you!?!" Poppy said with a little bit of confidence. "Aww, Is the little cupcake scared" The merman said with a deep chuckle. "As the new ruler of troll village, command you to let me go" Poppy said with all of the confidence she could find. "You, command me" The merman said. Poppy just looked at him, trying to look as serious as possible. The merman looked at her and burst out in laughter, "You are commanding me, to let you go". Suddenly, he stopped laughing and gave her a death glare. " In case you forgot cupcake, your the one wrapped in rope right now. So I would suggest you shut up" he said in a voice that gave Poppy chills. Poppy heard him and instantly regretted saying anything but despite being scared she continued. "W-who are you, Where am I" Poppy said again. The merman chuckled at the Pop queen's terrified expression. "Not so cocky now are we" he said still using that dark voice. "Now to answer your stupid question, my name is King Trollex, king of the techno trolls" king Trollex said. "King, Techno" Poppy said confused,"Oh Great, she's more stupid than I thought she was" Trollex said, annoyed. "Aight, I'm done wasting time with you, I got other strings to take" Trollex said. "Oh, I almost forgot" he said with a deep chuckle as he continued. "I have a surprise for you queen, GUARDS" he said in a menacing tone. What Poppy saw next shocked her, right in front of her was her little sister was asleep, placed into the monsters arms. "Y/N-" Poppy screamed at the top of her lungs, only to be cut off by one of Trollex's guards putting a cloth around her mouth. "Poppy?" Y/n said half asleep, "Shh... Princess, enjoy the show" Trollex said to Y/n. Y/n was still waking up, but when she heard the sound of her sister's screams. "Y/N!!!" Poppy screamed as she was being dragged by her hair, moving towards the a window she started panicking. "POPPY!!" Y/n screamed and cried and kicked to get to her sister, but once he finally let her go her it was to late. They had thrown Poppy out into the ocean, to drown.

Y/n POV

I screamed and cried and kicked to get to my sister. I managed to kick the beast in the face making him drop me, but once I was on the ground it was to late. I screamed from the top of my lungs for my big sister. The maniac behind me was just laughing at the whole scene.

But then he looked at me and said "Don't think I've forgotten about you". When I heard him say that, I started freaking out more. "Don't worry princess, I would never hurt one of my experiments". He then turned around and gave the guards a look. The guards looked at me for a second, it almost looked like they were sorry for me. But they quickly snapped out of it and put a duffle bag over my head. Before I blacked out, I heard him say "Relax princess, by the end of this you, me, and every last one of us, are going to be the same". That was the last thing I heard him say before I slowly, dozed off.

A/N : Are you cringing yet? Don't worry it gets worst!