Chapter 15

A/N: Ya'll ready for the worst chapter of the century?

No one's POV

30 minutes early.....
"Kaboom!" Adella screamed in celebration. "I'm in!" She yelled again, still not aware of her other coworkers. "Guess the Pop troll wasn't lying about these things being magic.
OH SNAP THE POP TROLL!!!!!" Adella yelled. Adella covered her mouth, scared someone might've heard her. "Ohh triton! What if they broke out and told the king!" Adella whispered/yelled to herself. "Okay Adella! Calm down! All you have to do is find th-" Adella stopped her self. "Hold on" Adella said to herself. She looked in her palms. "I have a magical key!"

Poppy POV

And the first thing I saw was Aqua in a cowboy hat, mustache, with a vest on while on all fours. "Woo-hoo! Just in time!" I yelled in celebration. "Sh......! heavy sleeper" Aqua whispered. "Now jump on!" she whispered/yelled. Branch wasted no time and and jumped on her back. But I had other ideas. Without wasting anytime I ran to go find the country troll queen.

Aqua POV

I couldn't believe I was doing this! I had to steal the clothes from a country troll and now I was on all fins. I had busted the door down with my hair still on all fours. Poppy yelled in celebration almost waking the guard. So I told her to shush and hop on my back. Her little boyfriend didn't even have a second thought and jumped on my back. But this women had other ideas and started running to who knows where! My jaw was on the ground in shock, and so was her boyfriends. "POPPY WAIT!!" her boyfriend had yelled and jumped off my back. I groaned in exhaustion and started running while still on all fours.

Y/N POV

I don't know what Trollex Put in that food, but I'm NoT fEeling To wELl. I Don't know How tO ExpLain This. It started with me feeling a little dizzy, and the it escalated from there. It had to be a few hours since I started to feel like this, I could tEll By how dark it was outside. Now I'm feeling wORse, as I have Fallen out of the bed TrollEx had put me in. Laying on the ground, in Agony. I couldn'T even geT back On the bed bEcauSe of how much pain I was in. Now I'm just on The ground, waiting for someone TO save me.

Poppy POV

I thought to myself 'where could she be'? Well she said that she was gonna wash our music out of her ears! So maybe she's in the town, playing her guitar! So now, all I had to do was follow my ears!!! It was only a short amount of time before I found the queen! She was in the middle of town singing a depressing song! "Ok everyone, right here" I whispered to Branch and Aqua. I turned around to see Aqua on all fours, crashing into Branch. "GET UP" I yelled at the two of them. They pulled each other up and looked at me in shock. But I had already turned around looking at the Queen, and more importantly the string in her guitar. "Ok guys I have plan! But first, Aqua! How did you make the costume?"

No One's POV

Adella was so happy she had finally gotten through with the first step! Getting the key! And Now all she had to do was locate the kings room. But as she was running, she bumped into her fellow employees. "Oh sorry guys, I have to get going" Adella said. "And where do you think your going young lady?". Adella stoped and turned around to face the chef. "Um........... To clean" Adella stuttered. "Oh really?" Sereia said, glaring at the girl. "Yes really, ms....." "Sereia....... The chef". Adella smiled, "Oh! I don't think we had the chance to meet yet. And actually I don't think we have the time now but maybe we have the time later. Cuz I have to get going!".  Adella laughed and started to walk off, well that is until. "Wait!" Sereia yelled