Chapter 13

*WARNING! LONG A/N AT THE END*

No one's POV

"Okay" she said to her self, A little nervous about going into her friends quarters without permission. She's took a deep breath and pressed her fingers on the door and-. " Ugh!" Adella yelled in frustration, "It won't open!" Adella groaned, angry she didn't think this far ahead, " there's gotta be another way". Adella yelled again, stomping her fins on the ground. As she was throwing her tantrum, Adella accidentally dropped the 'magical' paper clips on the ground. Adella didn't noticed until she finished yelling, she looked on the ground and picked up the paper clips. She sighed and looked at the paper clips, "I bet they aren't even magical" she exclaimed. Out of boredom, Adella challenged her self by trying to tear apart one of the paper clips. But Immediately got poked by the end, "Oww!" Adella yelled holding her finger in pain. "Okay, I'm sorry I said you were fake!" She screamed, loud enough for  everyone in the castle to hear. She covered her mouth and yelled at her self in her head. Adella looked at she had done to the 'magical' paper clip and realized something.  "This tiny magical object can fit into the key hole!" Adella yelled in celebration. "Wait, hold on Ella. First, we have to check." She said to herself. Adella put the paper clip in and-

Poppy POV

"L-lan-su-me flats?" Poppy said, struggling to read the sign. The balloon finally stopped and the two got out, all while Branch was getting annoyed. "Lonesome flats." Branch sighed in annoyance, walking out of the balloon. "Yeah, yeah, that doesn't matter right now! What matters is the STRINGS!" Poppy yelled, causing Branch to give Poppy a look that said 'What?'. Poppy looked at him, and nervously giggled as she made up an excuse. "Um, I mean.... to sing!" Poppy yelled, Branch gave her one last look before brushing it off. "Whatever, let's go" Branch said walking in to Lonesome flats.

No one's POV

Everyone around the castle were getting tired of Adella screaming. Actually there were getting tired of her working there, the only one who even liked her is Aqua. Aqua always defended her against the other employees. But now that Aqua wasn't there, the employees had a chance to get some revenge.

Meanwhile....

"It worked!" Adella yelled, celebrating once again. Adella walked in her friend's room, and wasted no time and started to search for something. While one employee started to plot.

Her name was Sereia and she had be working in the castle for 25 years, and ever since Adella got ther she was getting tired of her foolish antics. Sereia was the chief for the king and did not like anyone who didn't take the job seriously. Don't get her wrong, she wasn't some power hungry chief who wanted to kill the king. She was the most loyal servant in all the kingdom. She thought all the loyalty should go towards the king, and she hated anyone who didn't take there job seriously.

*Flash back to five minutes ago*

Sereia was in the kitchen, trying to make the kings breakfast. When all of the sudden some shouting in the distance. Sereia almost dropped her spatula out of surprise. Sereia huffed and rolled her eyes as she knew who it was and waited for the idoit to finish. Once she finally stopped, she tried to go back to cooking until she heard- "Oww!". Sereia dropped a plate, making it shatter on the ground. "Ugh!" Sereia  growled, clutching her teeth together. "Why did the king even hire that...... idoit!" Sereia yelled in anger. "Because I was low on staff, cheif". Sereia turned around to see the king, with a frown on his face. "My king! I'm-" "No need to explain chief. I know you broke the plate". Sereia tried to explain her self but she got cut off by the king. "Relax Ms. S, it's fine. I was just messin' with you. Like old times." "Yeah, yeah, just like old times" Sereia giggled neverously. "Just don't do it again. Okay." Trollex said with a disturbing voice at the end. Sereia eyes widened in fear and said "O-okay". "Great, oh and Ms. S" Trollex said, "Yes my king" "Could I get two plates?" He asked, not needing to make up explanation. Sereia dared not to question the king and said, "Yes my king". "Thank you" Trollex said. After Trollex left out, Sereia yelled again and said, "That stupid maid must go down!"

Poppy POV

"Okay Poppy, the last time you planned anything, It backfired. So this time I will be doing the planning." Branch explained while they walked into Lonesome flats. "No, That's not what happened Branch" Poppy said. "What are you talking about!?" "What I'm saying is that didn't happen" Poppy said blankley. Branch looked at her like she was crazy and yelled, "Poppy we literally almost got killed by flying cupids, becsuse of you. And you don't remember!?". Poppy smirked and said, "Yes  I do remember, but what they did was called self defense". "What are you talking about?!? They got triggered when you said your horrible plan out loud!" Branch argued. "No they didn't" Poppy said crossing her arms denying Branch's claims.

"Yes they did"

"No they didn't"

"Yes they did"

"NO!"

"YES!"

"NO!"

"YES!"

"NO!YES!NO!YES!NO!"

*Guitar playing in the distance*

"Pause." Branch said, stopping there argument. "What is that?"

A/N: Okay so, some of you might be wondering, 'WHAT THE FLUFF IS TAKING THEM SO LONG?!?!?'. And to that I say, calm down okay? I have finally arrived. Now time for the reasons for why I was late. Put a finger down if you have ever been enrolled into a subject because you couldn't get english for even and odd days? And then you find out that you have to learn 8 languages in that class? You luckily  survive the first 9 weeks. But the second 9, YOUR TEACHER DROPS YOUR GRADE DOWN, TO AN 18. I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW 18 EXISTED UNTIL NOW! AND APPARENTLY YOUR NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS AN F. SOMEONE HAD AN 11!?! AN 11, SOME ONE PROBABLY HAS A -1 IN THAT CLASS?!? Okay. Breath. I'm wasting your time. On top of that, the chapter didn't go as planned. I'm sorry y'all but I gotta get to work on these assignments. bye.