Episode 6

~My Social Suicide Was Not As I Expected~

A few days went by, and it was gym class again. At the corner of the tennis courts, I was standing over Private Zaimokuza with my arms crossed like one of my former Drill Sergeants as watched him do the fifty push-ups I ordered. Unlike like the first day I made sure to turn off Hiki-Persona 8 after I got changed and stepped onto the field. I was for the most part letting my true self show, though I was careful to keep my command presence under control. Needless to say, Zaimokuza was now terrified of me, but to his credit, he still didn't avoid me... probably.

"T-twenty-one..."

"That right Private keep it up, Climb To fucking Glory."

Shizuka has been acting strange these past few days, well more strange than she usually is at any rate. Despite my expectations, Shizuka did not punish me on Tuesday. In fact, she has not engaged in any skinship (violence) with me. I feel a bit conflicted about this honestly. So far Shizuka has only been sending me what I'm sure she thinks are subtle glances at me. It's just too bad that she has the subtlety of a steam locomotive. It's already bad enough that she smokes like one. I'm surprised none of the ass hats in class have noticed. Then again the skill Human Observation is passive and dialed in at eleven. I'm a little worried that the Specialist will pick up on this... Damn, that would be super fucking annoying Haruhi!

Seriously, what the fuck is with Shizuka? Is she worried? I don't like it. My bailing out that window may have been a mistake... probably. Did she sneak aboard my ship to fuckin Malachor Kyon? I sincerely hope not Haruhi. It would really hurt her if she found out that she lost a student only to get a fucked up pretender like me...

"F-fifty..." Zaimokuza collapsed to the ground.

"Good work Private, you're done for today."

I nod in satisfaction as I watched his soul escape. W-why does it have glasses? Fucking anime world, I reengage Hiki-Persona 8. My shoulders shag as I stick my hand into my pockets. Ha! Take that, sports drink vending machine! I don't need your fuckin Max!

Fu-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Oi! Don't remind me about HER Kyon! I was trying to forget!

I feel a tap on my shoulder and I tense up, turning my head to assess the threat.

'It came from behind!'

A finger jabbed my right cheek.

"Aha! I got you!" The source of that cute laugh was Saika Totsuka.

That was too fucking close! If Hiki-Persona 8 had been off I could have seriously hurt Totsuka!

"Damn, don't ever sneak up behind me like that again Totsuka," I said with my eyes deadly serious.

"Ah, I'm sorry."

Huh? No way. What was this feeling? My heart was pounding in my chest. I felt like if he wasn't a guy, I'd have been confessing feelings to him immediately only to be rejected just as quickly.

Wait, I'd be getting rejected?!

WHAT THE FUCK?! Those thoughts just entered my head automatically! Don't tell me you can't see the sparkles too Kyon! Damn it! I'm not gay!

Fuck!

"It's ok, so what's up?"

"Hey. The person I always partner with isn't here today. So...maybe...you could do it with me?"

Hey, stop looking up at me like that. It's so cute. Don't blush like that. Hey.

Geh! Haruhi help me! Make it stop!