Episode 9

~As Expected Haruno Strikes Back~

Soft, warm, real... Several strands of long black silky smooth hair caresses my left cheek, as my sense of smell is overwhelmed by lavender, tobacco, and a subtle natural scent that was intoxicating. The warmth of her body courses through me, slowly melting the icy core that Fort Drum etched into my soul. I could hear the sound of her heartbeat. The softness of her breast presses into me as I'm locked in her embrace. It feels fucking amazing!

No, seriously Haruhi you really need to fondle these! They're fucking amazing!

My vision starts to blur and I feel a bit dizzy as my lungs begin to burn...

'Much like suffocating~ Much like suffocating~ Much like suffocating~'

'I'd send the pain below~ Much like suffocating~ I'd send the pain below~ Much like suffocating~'

'I can't feel my chest~ Need more~'

'Drop down~ Closing in~'

'I can't feel my chest~! Drop down~!'

A small smirk formed on my lips as I watched distraction-chan. She was running around us, playing Chevelle... Isn't she cute Kyon?

Kyon's yell snaps me back to the reality of my situation.

In the middle of Sobu's courtyard, Shizuka currently has me held in a chokehold and her skinship (violence) is squeezing the life out of me..., again.

One of these days Shizuka's skinship (violence) is going to kill me. I think we need a safe word Haruhi...

"IF you run away again, you know what will happen right?"

I began tapping her arm and wheezed out, "s-safe word."

"Safe WHAT?!" I felt her whole body shudder as she immediately lets me go.

I fell to my knees gasping for air.

Fuck, I miscalculated. While wearing that blazer Shizuka was able to move much faster, not to mention how much fuckin hotter it makes her look as well.

What have I created Kyon?

Achievement unlocked: Perfect Organism

"N-never say that AGAIN you idiot!"

The hell I will! It totally worked!

Shizuka grabbed the back of my uniform collar.

"We're going to the faculty office!"

"Tch."

And so under the stares of all the normies, I'm dragged off to face my court martial.

I really wanted to flip them off. But after the maneuvers I just executed, coupled with (and mostly because of) Shizuka's cuddling (violence), my body just didn't have the energy for it.

Passing by the shoe lockers with my feet still dragging on the floor, I was greeted by wide-eyed stares from the Specialist and the Private First Class.

""H-Hikki... Hachiman...""

"Yo."

The Corporal just glares at me with icy contempt.

"Moron."

Ah, PMC Kawasaki was still here as well.

"Sup, Kawasaki."

"Got triggered again dumbass?"

I gave her a small sardonic grin.

She rolls her eyes at me and then walks to her shoe locker.