OVA 4

~My Kouhai Was Not As I Expected~

Out of the blue, I got a call from my illustrious senpai Yukinoshita Haruno who held the reins as Student Council President though she was never elected. After Haru-san inquired about how I was doing, she immediately got to the reason she was calling. She asked if I could look into someone for her, a Hikisomething-kun, who was a current student at Sobu.

I must admit I felt more than a little bit of trepidation about what she was asking of me. Not because I thought that Haru-san would involve me with someone dangerous or anything.

*(Though a certain former Staff Sergeant would disagree with that.)*

It was just more often than not, the person who Haru-san shows a special interest in..., W-well... Well, I'm sure that an incident like what happened to the former real Student Council President will not repeat itself. Especially since Haru-san is now a university student, and I'm just sure grew into an even more wonderful person.

*(Like Hell! A certain ghost and former Staff Sergeant would complain.)*

With that being the case, I was more than happy to take on Haru-san's request. It was the least I could do for her, for all the kindness and encouragement she showed me during my first year.

Hikisomething-kun huh? Ah Hikigaya-kun, Haru-san just sent me a text as she knows how bad I am with names.

Um, to help me remember, it looks like she gave me his nickname as well...

S-Sergeant Psycho-kun?

That name sounds familiar... I went onto Sobu's social media and found that he was F-2's infamous military otaku.

So Hikigaya-kun was in class F-2...

Wait, the Plain Roll Crisis! Wasn't Sergeant Psycho-kun in the middle of that? Thank goodness Hiratsuka sensei was there, or the Student Council would have made a big mistake!

I can't help but imagine that Haru-san is laughing for some reason...

--[Line Break]--

The next day I found his picture in our records for the Student Council. So I tried to find Hikisometh— I mean Hikigaya-kun during lunch, but he wasn't in his classroom. With a mean nickname like Sergeant Psycho-kun, it was very likely this Kouhai was a loner, so he could be anywhere in the school right now.

After having my lunch in the Student Council room, I went to the faculty office to ask his homeroom teacher Hiratsuka sensei if she knew where he could be found after school. She told me that he was in something called the Service Club I think, anyway it was on the fourth floor of the special building.

...

THIS WAS THE FOURTH FLOOR OF THE SPECIAL BUILDING AND HE..., HE!

I collapsed onto the floor just inside the room with a few stickers on the doorplate. I saw him on the balcony that the students weren't supposed to access, but before I could warn him about that, h-he..., he just went over the rail...

"Oi! Oi! Look at the special building!"

"Senpai~! That's the fourth floor you knooooow~!"

Huh? Instead of the screams I was expecting from the courtyard, I heard something entirely different.

"Whoa! Sergeant Psycho-kun is at it again?!"

Unsteadily, I got to my feet and walked to the open window. Looking out to the courtyard below I saw Hikigaya-kun making a dead run for the main school building.