Episode 7

~Technically Dinner With My Fiancé Was Still Wrong~

Komachi made a fuss about the bruise on my forehead when I got home. The interrogation she put me through was intense as she forced the whole incident of how I received said bruise out of me...

Scary.

Dear little sister, you're fucking scary you knooooow~.

I made damn sure not to say anything about my recent social suicide of course. How she railed into me about what happened with the Corporal and the Specialist was bad enough.

Oi! You saw what happened, right Kyon?! That wasn't my fault! I even knocked!

After her tirade was over, I changed into suit-kun and went on a date with nicotine-chan, before having dinner at Saize.

Thankfully the bruise went away the next day after some first aid.

I spent my Saturday out shopping, as I now had several million yen on hand.

I bought all of the volumes of the holy texts I was missing. I also made sure to preorder the volumes that were due to come out. And because of my faith, I even got some Haruhi figurines as well.

I acquire a red tracksuit, some black fatigues, and a good pair of black tactical boots that came with a free JSDF t-shirt instead of a boot knife (living in Japan sometimes sucks Haruhi), followed by a few other things I thought I might need.

The following day I tested out my little theory and found that I did in fact move faster, though not three times as much. Maybe I needed to wear a pair of sunglasses as well...

There's no way in hell would I ever dye my hair blonde Kyon!

Seriously, what's with this fucking anime world?

I treated my parents and Komachi to dinner at a nice restaurant. We told Komachi that the old man got a promotion at his job for a nice cover-up.

Hopefully, my success as a songwriter will help relieve my mother of some of her worries about me. It worked for the daughtercon, after all.

When we got back home, I fill out my Workplace Tour Application Form and left it on my desk. It was a bit disjointed, as my desired profession and my desired workplace didn't match. Though I didn't care at all, and I thought my reason was solid, plus this was too good of an opportunity to mess with Shizuka.

So despite the nightmare that I knew I would have, it wasn't long before I forced myself to bed.

--[Line Break]--

'RPG!'

'ALPHA'S GONE!'

"FUCK!"

I whipped around to the fucker that popped up behind us and shot him with my M4.

"Corporal! Call in fire support! NOW!"

'Black Drag—'

'—Sniper! In the open!'

'I got the bastard! Fuck! Ramirez is down!'

"Shit!"

After firing on the enemy position and launching a grenade at them for good measure. I popped smoke and moved out of the ditch I was in, and ran to Ramirez's corpse.

"Bravo! Cover me!"

I dragged his body towards the hardcover that fire team Bravo found while using the SINCGARS pack that was on the dead Corporal.