OVA 2

~Haruno's Morning Coffee~

Sipping my coffee, I watched as a peculiar young man walked out the door of my apartment.

Interesting.

Hikigaya Hachiman, the young high school student I drove to the hospital, was the very same person I just met at Angel Ladder last night...

Well allegedly, of course, I couldn't forget that little detail now could I?

And he was so very Interesting! Not to mention hilarious, the way he just stood there and waved at oka-san still kills me! Oh and his expression when I teased him this morning was priceless! I already feel that teasing him will never get boring!

It's hard to believe he's the same boy from last year, and that didn't even click with me until I saw his name on his business card of all things.

Piff! He writes pop songs professionally! And the way he said Unfortunately was very telling..., perhaps he's in direct contact with THAT woman! Or maybe he just encountered Mio-chan there!

Oh no, I-I can't stop giggling!

...

Still how strange though..., none of the things he said to me were lies and the fact that he was under the influence of alcohol only made him that much easier to read as well.

As someone who has conjured numerous facades and fake smiles over the years. I know that there are just some things you can't fake. And the ex-military feeling he gave off was definitely REAL...

He saw real combat, yet he was still a minor and high school student too.

To say the least, this was all very surreal.

As a good onee-san, I felt I should look after him. That it was too good of an opportunity for entertainment was another matter entirely.

The last time I had this much fun has been far too long.

I wonder if Yukino-chan knows him. If she does, she must really hate him. Yukino-chan always hated soldiers, and especially the ones who've killed...

Despite that, I found that he wasn't a dangerous person, though he had some bad habits. Honestly, he was a bit of an airhead. In fact, he was quite courteous for someone who was that inebriated.

Somehow he knew that I disliked cigarettes, and although he clearly enjoyed them himself, he never once lit one in front of me. Even when I caught him (squatting like a petty thug for some reason) outside with one he immediately put it out.

Another fascinating thing about him was just how much he seemed to know about me.

'What if I say I'm not like the others~? What if I say I'm not just another one~ of your plays~? You're the pretender~ What if I say I will never surrender~?'

That song and how he dared me to sing Plastic Love in English was definitely him poking fun at this onee-san.

Maybe I should try to push him toward Yukino-chan. Someone whose very existence distorts your worldview could be invaluable to her growth. But it can't be too close... The fact that he belongs to Shizuka-chan is still hilarious. It was totally worth taking those selfies with him. The way he couldn't stop bragging about her was cute.

So you're really going to marry 'that damn shounen protagonist' huh...?

Piff—! My shoulder move up and down as I fight of another fit of giggles.

I can't wait for my schedule to clear up so I can tease her about this. I wonder how much she really knows about him.

Perhaps I should ask Meguri-chan to look into him for me as well...

After finishing my coffee, I logged into Sobu's social media using my phone.

'I demand a plain roll!' What's that about? Piff—! 'Sergeant Psycho-kun' huh? He's not even hiding himself!

The existence that is Hikigaya Hachiman is already proving to be my new favorite addition to a collection of certain individuals I like to keep around me...