Episode 14

~Unfortunately Shizuka's Red Thread Went To The Wrong Wedding~

I couldn't save her.

Nor could I save Cadet Tsurumi who the Specialist was now looking after or Detective Conan-kun for that matter...

I let out a depressed sigh.

And you were born to fucking DIE achievement-chan!

Breaking off my staring contest with the faint blue ghost that was distraction-chan, I shook off the after-effects of the overly melodramatic flashback that was my final fuck up on Earth Prime and decided a full strategic withdrawal was in order, just like they were planning for Fuckin Afghanistan...

Fucking anime world..., it was getting just as bad as the fucking clown world that truck-kun had taken me out of.

Even so, not even a 'Working Joe' could fuck up the withdrawal from that shithole country..., right Kyon?

'...'

Hey..., why the hell are you so quiet Kyon...?

Achievement unlocked: You Always Know A Working Joe

FUCK!

'Sweet berries ready for two~ Ghosts are no different than you~ Ghosts are now waiting for you~ Are you~'

Apparently, distraction-chan decided this was the time for some Questions.

'Sweet berries ready for two~ Ghosts are no different than you~ Ghosts are now waiting for you~ Are you~, dreaming~'

Like you knooooow~, being a fucking death flag that could only get people killed, should I still marry Shizuka? Or should I be concerned that distraction-chan's facial features keep flickering from Caucasian to Asian from time to time? Or how could I keep Haruno from finding out my name was Robert Paulson?

'Dreaming the night~ Dreaming alright~'

Well, for one, I'm pretty damn sure that Shizuka really was a damn shounen protagonist from the wrong universe, so... it's not a problem.

'Do we~, do we know~ When we fly~ When we~, when we go~ Do we die~?' (Yeah~!)

As for anything else, all I could do was fall back onto my training which was: To shoot first and ask questions NEVER.

Besides it's not like this was the first fuckin ghost I had to deal with..., isn't that right KASHIM~?!

I swear, that terroristic little bastard still tries to kill me every other time I go to sleep...

The fact that his name was the same as an alias of a certain Sergeant's was just another coincidence and one I would constantly mock him for..., with Full Metal Panic quotes in Russian.

He really HATES it! Tee-hee~.

So you, do you, distraction-chan!

"...Hey, are you alright onii-san...?"

"Affirmative. I'm fine. Completely copacetic. It's not a problem."

"You look like you're having a problem onii-san..."

"Ahem, I just need to use the toilet, Komachi-chan."

"*Sigh* If you say so, onii-san."

And so, after making my way to the nearest restroom..., I threw up.