Chapter 7

Jungkook waited with bated breath, his heart jack rabbiting for Jimin to tell him to stop. But Jimin didn't. Jimin didn't say a word in response to the words Jungkook had whispered against his lips. Jungkook assured through Jimin's silence that he too wanted this lowered his lips that hovered over Jimin's pillowy ones connecting them. Soft. Just as soft as he always thought they would be. Jungkook moved his lips tentatively but when Jimin responded by kissing him back Jungkook felt a surge of confidence flow through him.

Jungkook kissed Jimin harder eliciting a moan from him that had set the blood in Jungkook's veins on fire. Spurred on by the desire he'd been shoving down for the past two years Jungkook climbed on top of Jimin who shifted onto his back underneath him his lips never leaving his. Jungkook wrapped a hand around Jimin's hip and felt Jimin arch up into his touch lips parting as he did. Jungkook didn't waste the opportunity and slipped his tongue into Jimin's mouth. Jungkook licked into Jimin's mouth with a need he didn't know he was capable of feeling. Jungkook, still kissing Jimin settled on top of him as carefully as he could. As soon as their lower halves connected, they both let out a moan in unison further igniting the inferno Jungkook found consuming him.

Jungkook pressed his hips down again harder wanting to hear another moan pass Jimin's lips and wasn't disappointed when he received just such a sound from him. Jungkook could feel Jimin bunch his hands into his t-shirt at his sides as if he were trying to ground himself. Jungkook didn't plan to let him. Jungkook kissed Jimin hotly like he was a source of oxygen he'd been deprived of. Jungkook tugged Jimin's plush bottom lip between his teeth. He could hear Jimin's breath catch. Jungkook licked along Jimin's bottom lip where his teeth had been seconds ago and began to trail his lips along Jimin's skin which was hot to the touch down his neck and further on Jimin writhing underneath him as he did. Jungkook latched onto Jimin's collarbone having tugged his shirt down when he reached it and sucked on it harshly knowing it would leave a mark. Wanting to leave a mark. His mark.

"Please." He heard Jimin whimper above him where Jungkook was licking at the mark he finished which was already blooming purple.

Jungkook shifted to a hovering position looking down on Jimin who looked like a beautiful mess with his slicked kiss swollen lips, hair disheveled, and shirt askew where Jungkook could see his handiwork even in the dark. A mess that Jungkook had made of him. Something he never thought he would get to do. To see. To feel. Jungkook lowered his forehead to rest against Jimin's.

"Hyung." Jungkook rasped out.

Jungkook watched Jimin's eyes flutter open and meet his. They were glistening and it was then that Jungkook realized that Jimin was crying tears streaking from the corners of his eyes down into his hairline. Jungkook immediately sat up onto his knees. When he did Jimin brought his hands up to his face covering it and let out a sob. Jungkook sat there stunned the fire that had been coursing through him vanished with the sound of Jimin's heartbreaking crying.

"Jimin?" Jungkook questioned now scared.

Did Jungkook misunderstand? Did Jimin not want this? Oh my God, what has he done? Jungkook became frantic needing to know that Jimin was okay. He very gently grabbed Jimin's hands and pulled him upward into a sitting position.

"I'm sorry. Jimin. I'm. Fuck, I thought. I shouldn't have." Jungkook spoke as he wiped Jimin's tears with the hem of his shirt.

Jimin grabbed Jungkook's hand stopping him from swiping the fabric against his tear-stained cheeks.

"I'm sorry." Jungkook looked away from Jimin ready to cry himself at the colossal fuck up he just made.

Right before Jungkook began to go into a full-blown panic he felt lips press into his. Jungkook's eyes widened, and he drew back from Jimin's lips. Jungkook looked at Jimin. He didn't understand why Jimin would kiss him if he didn't want this. He didn't understand why he was still crying.

"Hyung." Jungkook's voice cracked. "Please. I don't understand."

"It's wrong." Jimin whispered.

"It's wrong?" Jungkook repeated Jimin's words.

"This. Us. What we feel. We shouldn't. It's wrong."

Jungkook felt something break in him at Jimin's explanation.

"Jimin, look at me." Jungkook tilted Jimin's chin to look up at him from where he was staring at his lap. When he knew Jimin was looking at him he very slowly leaned down giving Jimin every opportunity to pull away before kissing him softly before pulling back to look at him. "If our love is wrong then I don't want to be right."

"Everyone will be against us." Jimin spoke tears falling from his lashes.

"Jimin listen to me." Jungkook cradled his face in his hands wiping away fresh tears from his cheeks with his thumbs. "I don't care what people say. We don't need anyone's permission. I'm tired of hiding what I feel for you. I'm tired of suffocating just to fit in. Do you understand? I only care about you and what you say. If it's me and if it's you that's all that matters."

Jimin lifted himself up from where he sat and wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck hugging him tightly.

"Okay." Jimin breathed out against Jungkook's neck.

"Okay?" Jungkook questioned heart in his throat.

"I'm scared, but I'm more scared to lose you because God do I want this. I have for so long." Jimin pulled back a small smile on his lips.

Jungkook pressed their foreheads together kissing Jimin a breath later. Jimin kissed him back this time more assured. When they broke apart Jungkook tucked some of Jimin's hair behind his ear.

"Can I ask you something?"

Jimin nodded his head.

"How long? How long have you had feelings for me?"

Jimin bit his bottom lip before releasing it, "a couple of years."

Jungkook began to laugh. He couldn't believe it. All this time wasted. Two whole years. Taehyung was right. They were idiots.

"What's so funny?" Jimin asked, not understanding why Jungkook was laughing.

"Nothing. Just realized that Taehyung was right. We're both idiots."