Chapter 8

Jimin lay on his side with his fingertips brushing his lips lightly while looking at Jungkook still asleep. He still couldn't believe that last night had happened. Jungkook kissed him. His very first kiss. Jimin felt his lips bend into a shy smile. Jimin would never have believed that the person he wanted to kiss more than anything wanted to kiss him back.

They had stayed up long into the night talking about everything. Trying to figure things out. How this was going to work. The only thing they were able to get worked out really was that they both wanted to give things a try. Jimin would be lying if he didn't say that he wasn't scared still despite them agreeing to be together. He meant what he said last night. It was how he felt. His sexuality was something that he had been struggling with for as long as he realized that he had feelings for Jungkook. Just like he said though as scared as he is he wants this with Jungkook so much more.

Jimin watched as Jungkook turned onto his side facing him tucking his hands under his cheek that lay against the pillow. Jimin had to stifle a laugh as Jungkook's mouth popped open and he looked like a fish. A bungeoppang fish. Jimin sighed. He would never be able to give this up. Unable to hold himself back, Jimin leaned forward and pecked Jungkook's pouted out lips. Jimin was pulling back when he was stopped from doing so by Jungkook's leg wrapped around his waist holding him in place.

"Where are you going?" Jungkook rasped out with eyes still closed, voice laced with sleep.

Jimin didn't respond, just smiled. Jungkook opened his eyes blinking sleep away as he did. Jungkook smiled, exchanging his leg for his arm as he pulled Jimin closer to him.

"I asked you a question." Jungkook spoke grinning.

Jimin giggled and Jungkook smiled bigger completely endeared. Jimin watched as Jungkook traced his face with his eyes stopping at his lips. Jimin's eyes went to Jungkook's lips as well. They both leaned forward at the same time. With a press of lips, they each released a sigh melting into each other not caring that neither had brushed their teeth yet. When the kiss broke Jungkook ran his fingers through Jimin's hair before caressing his cheek.

"Good morning." Jungkook spoke smiling at Jimin.

Jimin smiled back, "good morning."

Jungkook pecked Jimin's lips again before looking at him fondly.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook asked Jimin his expression now serious.

Jimin might have fallen a little more in love with Jungkook at that moment. He smiled softly.

"I am." Jimin snuggled into Jungkook settling against his chest. "I'm still scared, but like I said last night, I want this more than anything." Jimin craned his neck back to meet Jungkook's eyes. "I want you."

Jungkook broke out into a bunny smile. They were about to kiss again when a knock sounded on Jimin's door. Jimin looked at the clock and it was after 11 pushing noon already. They probably had to leave for the airport soon. A knock sounded again. Jimin climbed out of the bed and out of Jungkook's arms, Jungkook protesting as he did. Jimin pulled the door open when he reached it to find Taehyung standing there with a fist raised like he was going to knock again. Taehyung dropped his hand and walked past Jimin.

"Come on in." Jimin said sarcastically.

Jimin closed the door and walked back into the room to find Taehyung lying across Jungkook's middle Jungkook complaining while trying to push him off while Taehyung just laughed. Jimin grinned at them.

"Hyung help me." Jungkook pleaded looking up at Jimin with big doe eyes.

Jimin instead of helping jumped on top of both laughing while grunts sounded out below him. Jimin was still laughing when Taehyung pushed him off. Jimin rolled to the side of Taehyung doing the same and the three of them laid in the bed side by side Taehyung in between Jungkook and Jimin. Jimin laid his head on Taehyung's shoulder wrapping up his arm in his own. Jungkook glanced over and poked his tongue in his cheek. Taehyung didn't miss the action and swatted Jungkook on his chest with the back of his free hand.

"Stop being such a jealous brat. No one's going to steal Jimin from you."

"I'm not jealous." Jungkook pouted back.

Wait a minute Jimin's brain halted at their exchange while at the same time pulling up the comment that Jungkook had made about Taehyung claiming they were idiots last night. Jimin scrambled up and looked down at Taehyung who was now pinching Jungkook while the former swatted his hands away.

"You knew." Jimin muttered looking at Taehyung.

"Huh?" Taehyung stopped his assault on Jungkook looking up at Jimin.

"About." Jimin didn't finish, instead looking away.

Jimin felt arms wrap around his waist and looked down to see Taehyung smiling up at him from his lap.

"Of course, I knew. I'm your soulmate."

Jimin felt his eyes burn, "Why, why didn't you. Why didn't."

"Why didn't I say anything?" Taehyung interrupted sitting up and facing Jimin. "Minnie I wasn't going to force you to admit something that I knew you were struggling with. I knew that when you wanted, when you were ready, you would talk about it with me."

Jimin burst into tears. Jungkook and Taehyung wasted no time wrapping themselves around Jimin. They didn't speak, just held onto him while Jimin cried. Jimin couldn't believe that all this time. All the struggle he endured alone was something that he didn't have to go through. That he could have talked about how he felt about Jungkook that maybe if he had he could have been braver. Maybe he wouldn't have hated himself so much thinking that he was somehow broken that something was wrong with him. Jimin cried even harder.

"Jimin, look at me." Taehyung spoke.

Jimin opened his eyes seeing both Taehyung and Jungkook sitting in front of him, not even realizing they had let him go. Taehyung grabbed both of his hands.

"Jimin listen to me. How you feel." Taehyung glanced at Jungkook. "How he feels. There is nothing wrong with it. You know that right?"

Jimin couldn't speak.

"I know you are scared and that is okay. Jungkook was scared too."

Jimin's eyes found Jungkook's. Jungkook gave him a sad smile remembering how scared he felt when he realized how he felt about Jimin wasn't what he thought at the time, normal.

"It's okay to be scared." Taehyung interlaced his fingers with Jimin's. "But just know that you aren't alone. You have Jungkook. You have me. You have all the hyung's. We will support you two. We always have and we always will. Even if you guys are sucking face."

Jimin couldn't help but let out a laugh. He rolled his eyes and leaned forward pulling Taehyung into a hug.

"Thank you."

Jungkook rubbed Jimin's back while he and Taehyung hugged. Jungkook knew how Jimin was feeling. He'd gone through it himself. Except where Jimin had suffered in silence, keeping everything inside Jungkook had confided in Yoongi, Namjoon, and Taehyung. He knew that Jimin was still going to struggle but he knew that he would be as patient as he needed to be for Jimin to get to a point where he was okay with who he was. Especially Jimin's feelings for him. Jungkook would give him all the time in the world if need be.