Chapter 12

Jimin and Taehyung were bent over Jimin's phone head-to-head watching some dance videos on YouTube. It had been what Jimin had been doing since waking up and stumbling out to the living room Taehyung joining him an hour ago. They had a day off today, so this was how Jimin was spending it until he got bored of it which usually resulted in him going out to the Han River for a walk just to get some fresh air or going to sleep. But currently he was good watching dance videos with Taehyung Jimin always looking for ways to be better for ARMY and most importantly for himself.

"Hey, what's that?" Taehyung asked his slim index finger pointing at the Twitter notification at the top of Jimin's screen which in turned refocused Jimin from his wandering thoughts. "Golden Closet Film in Tokyo?" Taehyung read it aloud pulling his head from Jimin's and looked at him quizzically.

Jimin didn't have an answer for him because he wasn't sure what it was and said so, "I'm not sure."

Before Jimin could do it, Taehyung with swift fingers went to Jimin's Twitter notifications and tapped it. Up popped the tweet on their official Twitter that had a video attached to it that was posted to their YouTube channel. Taehyung tapped the play icon and Jimin's screen filled with himself and Jungkook who was recording their reflections in front of a mirror camera held high before it switched to just Jimin walking through the airport.

"Wait, is this from your trip?" Taehyung asked Jimin but Jimin didn't answer too absorbed in the video already despite it having just started.

As soon as the video ended Jimin restarted it watching it again. He was completely mesmerized by it. He knew that his eyes were misty but how could they not be. Jimin was so touched that Jungkook had made this for him. And Jimin knew that it was for him. The song that he chose to play in the background was from one of Jimin's favorite artists, Troye Sivan. Jimin felt himself sway and looked at Taehyung who was wearing a mischievous boxy grin.

"You know I'm starting to wonder what exactly happened in Tokyo."

Jimin let out a laugh as he pushed Taehyung who was waggling his eyebrows suggestively while he swayed with Jimin's push.

"I can't stand you sometimes you know that." Jimin stated wearing a grin as he smacked Taehyung with the throw pillow that was next to him directly after.

"Yeah, I love you too." Taehyung laughed now clutching Jimin's assault pillow to his chest. "Seriously though Jimin, I know I say it all the time, but I'm happy for you two."

Jimin wiped at the underneath of his right eye with a crooked index finger the wetness a mixture of emotions letting out a soft, "thanks."

Taehyung tossed the pillow to the side and sprang up from the couch and walked toward their dorm kitchen opening the fridge.

"You should go see him." Taehyung spoke with a glance at Jimin. "To thank him."

"I think I will just wait till he comes back home." Jimin mused out loud because he wasn't even sure where Jungkook was now to go to him even though chances were high he was at BIGHIT.

"Should I vacate the premises send out a mass DO NOT RETURN to the others." Taehyung teased.

"Oh my God will you stop!" Jimin groaned in embarrassment.

"Never. It's my new hobby. Embarrassing the shit out of you two any chance I get."

"What are you competing with Seokjin?"

"Competing? Really Jimin? There's no contest."

Jimin rolled his eyes to which Taehyung just chuckled from where he still stood at their fridge. It's where Jimin left him as he walked to Jungkook's room and opened the door closing it directly after. Jungkook no longer shared a room with Namjoon since they moved to the new dorms. Namjoon instead shared with Taehyung. Jimin lay on Jungkook's bed and pulled up their Twitter account where he saw the post of G.C.F. in Tokyo again and clicked play. Jimin wasn't sure how long he watched the video on repeat but knew that he would never tire of it. He knew that he needed to respond to the post which is what he was currently trying to sort his thoughts and emotions out to do. In the end he decided on:

Jungkook if hyung knew that you would edit it so coolly I would have dressed up and not acted all goofy. Hyung will dress nicer next time. Thank you for making the video, you've worked hard.

Jimin hit send and rolled onto his side propping his phone up on Jungkook's nightstand and hit play. Jimin hit play again but this time he didn't make it to the end of it having fallen asleep which he was roused from when he felt warmth engulf him. Jimin turned over and snuggled into who he knew was Jungkook's chest. Jimin felt Jungkook press a kiss to the top of his head. Jimin sighed in contentment, his chest filled with warmth and affection for Jungkook.

"Thank you." Jimin spoke as he lifted his head to look up at Jungkook.

Jungkook smiled down at him before he leaned down pressing a kiss into Jimin's lips. Jimin once again sighed melting at the feeling of Jungkook's lips soft and warm against his.

"You're welcome." Jungkook whispered against Jimin's lips pressing a firmer one against them before pulling back and tucking Jimin back against him. "Did you like it?"

Jimin nodded against Jungkook's chest, "it was beautiful."

Jungkook grinned happily that once again Jimin liked his present, "I'm glad you liked it."

They each tightened their hold on each other as they lay in Jungkook's bed. Jimin liked these moments the best. The ones that were just them being them. No worrying about how they interacted with each other, no limitations on displaying their affection for each other, just them being free to be them. No censuring. Jimin wondered especially lately, his eyes wandering to the ring on his finger that matched the one that Jungkook himself wore (another gift while in Japan for their 100 days together) whether they would ever be able to just come out in the open with their relationship. Not hide.

"Do you ..." Jimin stopped but picked back up a breath later. "Do you ever think we'll be able to come out in the open and not hide that we are together?"

Jungkook was silent so Jimin looked up at him and was met with another kiss, this one chaste and sweet.

"I hope so. It's all I hope for." Jungkook said eyes full of honesty.

"Me too." Jimin said quietly. "I've been thinking about it a lot lately you know."

"I know. I have too. But we both know it will be later rather than sooner." Jungkook finished tone somewhat resigned and somber.

"Yeah." Jimin said matching Jungkook's tone.

"Even so I'm still happy." Jungkook smiled softly down at Jimin, his tone reflecting his words.

"Yeah?" Jimin asked.

Jungkook nodded his head, "Mmhmm."

"Why is that?" Jimin asked curiously.

"Because if it's you and it's me that's all that matters cause I'm nobody's but yours."

Jimin felt his eyes well up overwhelmed with emotion. But on top of them complete and utter gratefulness. Jimin was completely and utterly grateful that Jungkook chose him of all people to love. Before Jungkook Jimin thought he knew what love was but Jungkook despite being his dongsaeng has taught him what the word truly means.

"I love you Jungkook. Truly."

Jungkook smiled at Jimin as he cupped his cheek caressing the apple of it, "I love you too baby."

"You and me." Jimin sighed out.

"You and me." Jungkook echoed pressing his lips to Jimin's.

"Even if our love is wrong." Jimin smiled into another kiss.

"Even if our love is wrong." Jungkook grinned as he returned Jimin's kiss.  

Author's Note:

This story was actually inspired by this video:

Thanks again for checking out my story. I hope that you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.