Chapter 10

Jimin was thrumming with excitement as he walked down the hallway to their hotel room. He still couldn't believe that Jungkook had done this for him. That he had orchestrated this whole trip for his birthday because he knew it was something that Jimin had always wanted. It still amazed him Jungkook was his. That his feelings were reciprocated. That Jungkook loved him as much as he loved Jungkook. He knew that he was still smiling dopily as he watched Jungkook open their room door which Jungkook held open for him directly after. Jimin smiled wider if possible and walked past Jungkook into the room and stopped in his tracks.

"Everything okay?" Jungkook asked him as he scooted past him to the bed setting his stuff down.

"Uh." Jimin cleared his throat. "Yeah." Jimin swallowed thickly, his face heating up while he stared at the shower.

A completely see-through glass shower. Right next to the bed. Which was fine. Totally fine. Oh my God this is not good Jimin thought to himself. He was already struggling these days as it were. Was Jungkook trying to kill him?

"Do you want to go grab some food or just stay in?" Jimin heard from behind him he still staring at the shower stall.

"Food." Jimin let out what he hoped wasn't a strangled voice.

Jungkook turned towards Jimin and saw that he was staring at the shower stall. Jungkook smirked dropping his phone against the bed before he stepped a few paces up behind Jimin pulling him into a back hug and hooking his chin over his shoulder.

"Jimin-ssi." Jungkook spoke lowly. Jungkook smirked further when he heard Jimin groan at the playful way Jungkook addressed him. "Do you like it?" Jungkook asked kissing the spot right underneath Jimin's ear.

Jimin let out a disbelieving laugh. Of course, he planned this he thought. Jimin turned in Jungkook's hold, his arms resting on Jungkook's shoulders, his fingers playing with the hair at the nape of Jungkook's neck.

"Jeon Jungkook." Jimin spoke breathily. "If I didn't know any better, I would think that you had an ulterior motive for booking a room with a shower like this?"

Jungkook grinned feigning disbelief at the same time.

"Jimin-ssi, how could you think so lowly of me?"

Jimin rolled his eyes grinning.

"What am I going to do with you huh?"

"Take a shower?" Jungkook smirked with a raised eyebrow.

Jimin couldn't help but laugh out loud at the audacity of this man.

"You'd like that wouldn't you?"

Jungkook didn't have the chance to answer because Jimin kissed him pulling Jungkook in closer by the fingers gripping his neck. Jungkook moved his hands from Jimin's hips where they sat wrapping his arms around Jimin's back bringing them flush together kissing him deeper as he did. They kissed for some time knowing they had all the time in the world to do so. Eventually though they needed to breathe and pulled apart to do so foreheads resting against each other's.

"Come on. Let's go get some food." Jungkook said right before pecking Jimin's lips.

So that is what they did passing out in their shared bed after they got back while talking about all the exploring, they planned to do. And they did just that for the next two days. Eating, shopping, exploring just spending time together the two of them. On their last night there Jungkook refused to tell Jimin where he was taking him.

"Come on. Just a hint?" Jimin asked facing Jungkook and his camera in the back seat of the taxi.

Jungkook grinned from behind the camera shaking his head no, "it's a surprise."

Jimin pouted making Jungkook chuckle, but he wasn't going to budge. This was the second of three surprises that Jungkook had planned for Jimin, and he wasn't going to spoil it.

"Please?" Jimin asked acting cutely.

"Jimin." Jungkook grinned. "Turn around."

Jimin did as Jungkook instructed him and began to squeal in excitement. Jungkook was still laughing as the taxi came to a stop and Jimin practically flew out of the back of it. Jungkook got out himself after paying and was crushed in a hug as soon as he did. Jungkook returned the hug mindful that they weren't alone people milling about around them.

"Happy baby?" Jungkook asked only for Jimin to hear.

Jimin broke the hug and shook his head emphatically.

"Are you kidding it's Disneyland. Come on." Jimin said dragging Jungkook along while he laughed.

Jungkook as much as he didn't care for crowds and sightseeing and all that would endure it all if it meant seeing Jimin this happy. He was glad that he had brought his camera to capture it all. They were both still thrumming from adrenaline when they walked into their hotel room despite the late hour. Jungkook watched Jimin shrug off his leather jacket leaving him in his black turtleneck and black jeans before he shrugged out of his hoodie himself.

Jimin watched Jungkook as he took his shoes off working up the nerve to do what he planned. It was something he had been thinking of since the first day they had arrived, and tonight was now or never since they were leaving in the early afternoon the next day. So, before he lost his nerve Jimin walked to the shower and turned it on. Jimin knew that Jungkook's eyes were on him, he could feel them. He could still feel them when he untucked his shirt from his jeans and pulled it over his head dropping it to the floor in the bathroom. Jimin looked up through the glass shower and right at Jungkook. Jimin saw Jungkook swallow as he watched him unbutton his jeans. Jimin wondered if Jungkook's heart was skittering in his chest like his was when he shimmied out of his jeans leaving him in just his black boxer briefs.

"Jimin." Jungkook spoke his name quietly as if saying it any louder would break the moment.

Jimin didn't respond with words but beckoned to Jungkook with a crooked index finger. Jungkook's lips parted, and his feet moved him forwards while his arms rid himself of his own articles of clothing leaving him in his own boxer briefs that upon entering the bathroom saw Jimin was devoid of being that they were on the floor with his jeans. Jungkook with a frantic heart looked up, meeting Jimin's eyes that were blown and filled with desire. He knew his own eyes mirrored Jimin's. Without taking his eyes from Jimin's Jungkook slipped his underwear off and stepped into the shower.