Chapter 11

Namjoon rubbed his eyes and leaned back in his desk chair with a groan. He glanced at the clock and sighed. It makes sense he thought to himself. Given it was close to 3AM he should be tired. Resigned Namjoon closed out the song he was working on and shut down his monitor and stood up from the chair he'd just been leaning back in. He walked to the door patting his pockets down to make sure he had everything before shutting the light off and leaving his studio.

Walking down the hall Namjoon heard a sound. He stilled in his movement and stopped tilting his head listening. A second later he heard it, the sound. This time it was more clearly in the form of 'ding dong'. Namjoon shook his head awed that their composers were here working so late. He looked around for the origin of the sound when he heard it again. Namjoon cocked his head to the side in confusion realizing that all the composer's offices were dark except one, Jungkook's studio. Namjoon made his way towards Jungkook's studio and now closer could hear a song. Namjoon smiled being a fan of the artist, Troye Sivan. Still grinning Namjoon opened the door and promptly screamed.

Jungkook, hearing someone scream behind him whipped around in his chair his flight or fight instincts in overdrive until he realized it was just Namjoon.

"Hyung?"

"Give me a minute."

Jungkook laughed under his breath as Namjoon clutched his chest leaning against his studio doorframe. Jungkook turned back around and continued working on his project. His third and final surprise for Jimin. He was making a vlog of their time in Tokyo. Jimin had shared his own vlog of their trip together a few days ago which gave him the opportunity to finish working on his own.

"What are you working on?" Namjoon asked now squatting down next to him.

"A gift for Jimin." Jungkook glanced at Namjoon with a grin. "It's a vlog of our time in Tokyo."

Namjoon smiled and ruffled Jungkook's hair.

"Are you using the song I heard before I came in here for the background?"

Jungkook nodded his head, yes. Namjoon pursed his lips in thought. Namjoon still in thought pulled up a chair next to Jungkook.

"Jungkook." Namjoon spoke quietly.

"I know Joon." Jungkook turned and faced Namjoon. "I know what it implies. It's what I WANT to imply. I know that we can't outright come out and say that we are together, but I want to. We want to. Since we can't all we can do is imply."

Namjoon let out a sigh and brought his hand up to ruffle Jungkook's hair again.

"When did you grow up huh?" Namjoon questioned with a fond smile.

Jungkook chuckled, "I had great role models."

Namjoon smiled wider causing his dimples to pop out as he did.

"Can I see what you have so far?"

"Of course." Jungkook smiled.

Namjoon watched Jungkook rewind what he'd paused back to the beginning and hit play. Namjoon smiled as he saw Jungkook and Jimin pop up on the screen only for it to switch to Jimin alone as they walked through the airport. Namjoon let out a laugh when Jimin started walking goofily down the bridge to the plane. A few frames later and the song that had lured Namjoon to Jungkook's studio began to play while the logo of Golden Closet Films filled the screen. Namjoon felt himself shake his head the same time Jungkook let out a chuckle as if he knew what Namjoon was thinking. After that Namjoon became absorbed in the video until it came to a stop at where Jungkook had initially paused it which was about three minutes in.

"Jungkook." Namjoon said his name still staring at the image of Jimin on the screen smiling widely in the middle of a laugh while he held down the micky hat that sat on his head. "This is beautiful."

"You think he will like it?" Jungkook asked in a voice looking for reassurance.

Namjoon pulled his eyes from the image of Jimin to Jungkook who was looking at him sheepishly.

"Jungkook, Jimin is going to love it." He watched Jungkook let out a breath of relief. Namjoon brought his hand to his shoulder and gave it a reassuring squeeze. "Jungkook, it really is beautiful." He glanced back at the image of Jimin that was still frozen on the screen before looking back to Jungkook. "In all the years I've known Jimin. I've never seen him look so happy and that's because of you Jungkook. So, yeah, I think he is going to like it." Namjoon finished with an easy smile.

"Thanks, hyung." Jungkook grinned back with a scrunched-up nose.

"I'm proud of you. Both of you. I know that it wasn't easy for either of you to accept a side of yourselves that you had been taught all our lives was wrong. I mean." Namjoon looked to the screen of Jimin directing Jungkook to do the same. "How could a love that makes someone glow like that be wrong?"

Namjoon stood up from the chair he sat in and looked down at Jungkook and saw him wipe his eye and glance away. Namjoon gave his shoulder a final squeeze and walked to the door but stopped and turned back around to look at Jungkook who had glistening eyes. Namjoon smiled fondly at their maknae.

"Don't stay up too late. Yeah?"

"Come on hyung. What are you, my dad?"

The two shared a laugh Jungkook's on the watery side before Namjoon slipped out of his studio closing the door with a click as he did. Jungkook wiped his eyes again grateful that he had the people around him that he did.

He faced the screen still filled with Jimin mid laugh Namjoon's words repeating in his head. Jungkook smiled because Namjoon was right. How could a love that makes someone glow like that be wrong. With that reassurance he set to work and finished his gift to Jimin that was born from a love he felt for him. A love that he was determined to share even if it was in the form of a travel vlog. Jungkook smiled happily like the lovesick fool he was glad to be as he hit submit and uploaded the video to their YouTube channel for the world to see.