𝟔.

Nina was lying on her side in the grass, watching Daphne peacefully take in the scenery under the tree. Sometimes she would smack her lips or smile a little. It's crazy. Nina never cared much for babies, but with Daphne every little action and movement was an award winning thing. The end of the world definitely made her appreciate her daughter a lot more, and with the knowledge she could lose her any given time she knows to cherish the little things even if she's already seen them a hundred times before. She also may be a little biased as Daphne is her kid, but she's just the cutest.

"Do you know what's goin' on?" T-dog asks Glenn, walking beside Andrea. Nina tunes into the conversation but keeps her eyes on the baby.

"Where is everyone?" Nina makes a face, this time she does look up. She glances around thinking they were all there.

"You haven't seen Rick?" Glenn asks the pair, not taking his eyes off Nina's daughter. Maggie and Glenn cooing at her from beside her from time to time. Glenn with the Polaroid in his lap, already having taken a few pictures of the four of them together.

"He went off with Hershel. We were supposed to leave a couple hours ago." Andrea explains to him. "Yeah you were. What the hell?" Daryl questions, raising his arms by his sides and then letting them drop and hit against the side of his thighs.

"Rick told us he was going out."

Daryl pushes himself off of the wooden pillar he was leaning on and looks around, glancing at Nina before walking down the little porch steps. "Damn it. Isn't anybody takin' this seriously? We got us a damn trail." He looks around and spot Shane with a bunch of guns. "Ah, here we go."

"What's all this?" Daryl questions Shane as the bald one hands him a gun. Shane ignores the question. "You with me, man?"

"Time to grow up." Shane harshly says, "You already got yours?" He asks Andrea. "Yeah. Where's Dale?" She asks, looking around for her father figure.

"He's on his way." Shane says, mysteriously. Nina scrunches her face at the ominous tone. That's suspicious...

"Thought we couldn't carry." T-dog reminds him, not quite wanting to go against the man who says if they get to stay or nots word.

"Well we can and we have to."

"Why?" Nina asks him, standing up with Daphne in her arms. To her, there was no threat unless he created one. The farm was safe if they kept to themselves and minded their business. Nina, Maggie and Glenn walk over to the bottom of the porch where everyone else is.

"It was one thing sittin' around here pickin' daisies when we thought this place was supposed to be safe. But now we know it ain't."

"It's Hershel's. His land, his barn, his say." She calmly reminds as if he didn't already know that fact. Why couldn't he just understand that he did not own the barn, nor what was inside it. The walkers have caused no problem so far, she'll say he's only mad cause he's not getting his way, trying to prove some authority.

He scoffs at Nina before walking up to Glenn, "How 'bout you, man? You gonna protect yours?" Glenn hesitates to take the gun before his fingers wrap around the weapon. "That's it. Can you shoot?" He asks Maggie.

"Can you stop? You do this, you hand out these guns, my dad will make you leave tonight." She retaliates. Good for her. With the way he's acting though, nothing will get through to him but a bullet. Maybe someone should...

"We have to stay, Shane." Carl tells him, almost pleading. Lori walks up to them after her son, "What is this?"

"We ain't goin' anywhere, okay? Now look, Hershel, he's just gotta understand. Okay? Well he- well he's gonna have to. And we need to find Sophia," He says, manipulating them by using the girl as a way to get them on his side. Especially Carl's. "Am I right?" He asks, knowing no one will disagree now that he brought up the missing girl.