𝟏𝟒.

Nina let's a puff of air pass her lips as another sharp cramp passes through her stomach. Though after giving birth the pain seems to have significantly decreased as her pain tolerance has improved.

Nina walks out from behind the bushes after having put the tampon trash in her back pocket. Maggie and Nora push off the car they were leaning against, having been patiently waiting for her. "Bet you didn't miss that, huh?" Maggie jests, raising her eyebrows in a playful manner.

"Actually it's nice to get back on track. There's not a lot of normalcy anymore," Nina states, speaking her mind. While, no, she didn't particularly miss her period, she was happy to have some normal things still happen. It's something she won't have to worry about being taken away by the new world.

"God, I think you might be the only one to think that." Nora nudges Nina's side humorously. Nina snorted at her words while Maggie nods dramatically.

Nina sighs as she takes Daphne back from Beth. Back on the road they go. It was becoming a very boring routine. But this time they were in search of at least one store with clothes to raid as they had come to realise they were behind on things when it snowed and they didn't have enough winter gear to stay warm.

But no matter how cold it got, Nina and Daryl never let Daphne even shiver; always covering her with their extra clothes or wore the baby carrier under their shirts for body heat.

Nina reluctantly follows as everyone steps out of their vehicles, immediately missing the warmth it gave them especially with the lack of essential clothing. Quickly but stealthily walking up to the store Daryl knocks on the glass and waits for any walkers to stumble to the sound.

Shooting arrows into the three stragglers he then gives the okay and Rick, even though it's a given, tells everyone to be careful before they split up into groups.

Nina walks in autopilot with Beth and Carl to the adult clothes section. She shrugs as the kids as what to grab, "Just take what you like." There's no point in getting clothes they're just going to grow out of.

Despite it having been a day ago she keeps the conversation with Maggie and Beth in the front of her head, never letting it stray too far. It felt relieving to spill it all, but also like she was accepting the fact by saying it. Her and Daryl weren't close anymore. That was the reality and it's not like she didn't try to fix it, but he's too stubborn for their own good.

After the three put their new clothes in the duffel and the warm jackets on their bodies, Nina carefully zips her coat up, zipping just below Daphnes head. Nina then leads them to the baby section to get Daphne some winter clothes so she won't always have to be under shirts all the time.

Nina stuffs winter clothing for her baby in the bag, also things for when it gets warmer. She also took a couple of gender neutral newborn onesies for Rick and Lori's new baby.

Nina leads them to the food aisle, wanting to see if there was enough to snag for themselves before the others got there. She doesn't expect much, especially with it being such a dire time.

But even with the situation at hand she manages to find an almost empty box of tiny Halloween chip bags, a few straggled water bottles, a random hidden bag of pasta and sauce someone probably tried to hide. Wandering the store afterwards, Nina was surprised at how the entertainment aisle was barely touched besides how half of it was lying on the tiled floor. Carl got the two comics that interested him that haven't been trampled, Nina welcomed some baby toys before rolling her eyes as Beth claimed she didn't want anything, taking it upon herself to grab some teen romance novel.

When everyone gets everything they need the group meets back at the front of the store, sharing their loot. Rick rants about how he only had to kill a few walkers and how lucky they were that it wasn't overrun.